Author's message *Not a Chapter*

Well sorry I'm posting a dumb author's message instead of another chapter of the story, but I don't like to abandon my stories on wattpad, because I hate it when people do that to the stories that I am reading, and they are writing.

   Anyway... So I told you guys that I had to write a story for school, and yeah I'll be kind of working on that for a week and a half. It's a short story but I only have a freaking week and a half to turn the first draft in, so I don't know if I will be uploading 'Life With the Crawford Boys' anytime soon, but stay with me! I'll definately upload after next week. Keyword- After. Maybe I'll upload even sooner. *Shrugs* Just stay with me okay? Don't bail, because then I would be sad, plus I have a lot of things developed for this story, but I have to write a story for my literature class which sucks because I want to be writing this but I have to write another story. I just realized that I've repeated that a bunch of times, so I think we have established the main point. Am I right? Am I right?

   Well go read some other stories on Wattpad, they are really super good! I am trying really hard not to use any of my bad grammer in this, but I guess I'm just going to break my shell and say Lmfao! ;)

   Have you read, 'Living With the Walker Boys'? It's actually a good story, go check it out if you haven't!

   Okay so I'm just going to tell you something funny that happened to me today, which I will probably later on use in this story k? <---- Notice I broke my shell again!

   Okay so I was at P.E. and so one of my best friends came up to me and was like: "Rifah!"

   And I'm like, "Yeah?"

   And she's like, "Touch your elbow." After she says that, she starts patting her shoulder and I wasn't paying attention so I just started to pat my shoulder too and she started to smirk and say, "I didn't know that your shoulder was the new elbow."

   I started laughing in the middle of the gym and today we were playing hockey and the puck came right at my feet and people started hitting my leg with their sticks while I was just laughing like a fool.

   So my coach somes up to me and looks around at shouts at everyone, "Everyone! Go check if there is any alcohol in her bag!"

   It was so funny! Lmfao!

   ...And I just realized I bored you with a dumb story.

   Well then... when I'm done with this story, do you want me to post it on wattpad. I'm talking about the one that I have to write for my lit class.

   It's based on a girl who realizes the meaning of friendship... and yeah :D

   Well don't you just love my P.E. coach?

   Another funny story...

   Okay so I was listening to my iPod on the bus and I was also staring out the window and there was a taxi next to the bus and the driver was this freakish old man and he was smiling at me and staring at me, so I say, "Eww this creepy taxi driver is looking at me!"

   Then one of my friends that's a guy says, "Probably 'cuz he thinks you're fine..." I swear I wanted to slap him then and there.

   I get pissed and I'm like, "Go. To. Hell."

   He blows me a kiss and then he's like, "Already been there."

   It wasn't really funny, but it was sorta amusing.

   Do you guys want anymore funny stories? I mean I have a lot! I have wierd friends and I'm a wierd and crazy person myself.

   I also ask the most dumbest, most random questions in the whole world.

   So one day me and one of my best friends are walking out to leave school and so I go and ask her, "Since your hair is blonde, does your head stay cooler, because the shade of your hair is lighter? I mean I have dark hair and I want to know..."

   She stares at me like I'm an idiot and then starts laughing, "What kinda question is that?"

   I mean don't you wonder that? I do... Am I the only one?

   Okay, well I have to start writing my story for lit. Well, I will upload... soon!

   Okay well bye! Oh and Bryce is still a sweetheart! <3