Chapter 12

Chapter 12

   I have never been known for acting ‘shy’ around insanely hot guys. Yeah, I guess I am a sweet angel, but when I need to, I can kick ass; and I can kick it hard.

   Even though I’m out here in Chicago, Illinois, my personality hasn’t changed. Yeah, I’m still the same Addie that I was in Phoenix.

   … Point is, these guys are all players and I know way better than to fall for players.

   I was in my room, checking my email on my laptop, which I had bought from Phoenix when a light knock on the door stole my attention.

   “Can I come in?” A voice asked… preferably male.

   I knew for a fact that it wasn’t Simon, so it would have to be one of the boys. I felt myself panic as I raced out of bed and stood before the door awkwardly, thinking of ways I could greet him when I opened the door.

   The blood in my head was not flowing properly and I had yet to come up with something, so I did the most stupid thing in the world.

   I opened the door.

   Standing right before me was the brown haired boy with sexy green eyes. His name was Dylan I think.

   “Uh, hi?” I questioned awkwardly.

   He scratched the back of his neck awkwardly and forced a smile. “Can I come in?”

   “Yeah, why not? I mean it is your home…”

   He chuckled at that lightly and ran his fingers through that luscious brown hair.

   “Okay, so you’re probably wondering what I’m doing here and so I was just wondering if you wanted to come down to the Entertainment room after dinner. It’s on the fifth floor, fourth door from the right.”

   I kind of lost all of the bones in my body at that point. He was asking me to come join him in the entertainment room? I mean his brothers would probably still be there, but still!

   I pretended to think and after a few short seconds I shrugged and tried to hide the grin that was developing on my face. “Yeah, I’d love to.”

   All of his nervousness was gone and it was replaced by a light smile and the twinkling of those shiny green eyes. “Oh. Great! So, dinner’s in twenty. If you need directions,” Dylan said then pointed at the intercom over my nightstand, “Just call us on the intercom.”

   “Oh, okay. Sure thing.”

   “Oh, and one more thing; my brothers can be real ass’s sometimes and if you ever need anything, the shoulder’s are free to cry on,” He said, tapping both of his shoulders.

Life With the Crawford BoysOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara