🌸1🌸

Marinette held Sabines hand as they walked through the nursing home, coughing, hacking and moaning came from every room they past. They soon reached their destination and walked into the room, Marinette standing on a step stool so her Grandmother could see her. She shakily moved her head to face her and weakly, softly smiled at the girl. "Marinette."

She peaked her head up, her blue eyes shining along her her grayish pupils. "Y-Yes." She held back tears.

"It is told through time that everyone has a garden. A garden they share with the one person they're meant to be," she cupped the four year olds cheek with her old weak hand. "When you met that person your garden will be real. Remember that, my dear."

"Yes Grandmama." The younger Marinette wiped her tears with her wrist as the frail woman placed her hand on her stomach and stopped her fight to live, her monitor beeping loudly and soon stayed at a long screeching sound.

• • •

Marinette smiled brightly as she walked through her home, her fingertips lightly touching the wall as she walked downstairs. Sabine smiled at her as she picked up the small bag and placed it on her back. "Are you going to get inspiration again Marinette?" The fourteen your old nodded her head as Tom put a small box of food into the bag.

"I have a great idea in mind. I'll tell you about it when I get back." She smiled brightly.

"Okay dear." Her parents smiled as she walked out of the bakery and through her small town by Paris. She hummed happily as she grasped the handle to the door and swung it open, placing her bag down on the chair by the door and grabbing the watering can and filling it with water at the nearby hose, the thumping of the rain that was starting hitting the glass roof.

Marinette hummed as she attended to her garden room a few miles from her home that no one knew of. The flowers glistened with fresh water laying on their petals as Marinette looked in the direction at the drenched stranger standing with his hands gripped to his hood, the room seeming to light up brightly as soon as he walked in, flowers that had trouble blooming growing beautifully and vines stretching up high, everything seeming to grow faster as time seemed to slow, Marinette seeing nothing but the darkness.