🌸22🌸

Adrien pulled away and Marinette looked up at him, a dark red against her cheeks as he rubbed his thumb over her knuckles. She pulled her hands away from him and pushed him lightly, sending him a few steps down the staircase to the school. "You know I hate PDA!" She shouted and walked down the rest of the steps of the school. Adrien laughed as she glared at him. "And that doesn't make anything better." She walked across the street and to her house, Adrien laughing as she walked into the bakery.

"You're one major idiot." Alya hit him on the back of the head and he slowly stopped laughing.

"Well it was worth it."

• • •

Marinette bit her lip as she walked into the school, all eyes on her that she could clearly see but acted as if she didn't. "Well it looks like you lied little miss liar." Chloe shoved Marinette to the ground as Alya and Nino walked into the school, a hidden Adrien behind them.

"A-About what?"

"About being blind! You never were were you! You just lied to waste all of Adrikins money!" Chloe shoved her again as she tried to get up.

"Y-Yes I was." Marinette stammered as she stood up again, only to have Chloe push her down.

"No you weren't you little liar."

"I was."

"No you weren't you you little liar. You just ruin everything." Chloe pushed her down again, Marinette grunting as her nose came in contact with the ground. Adrien ran out from behind Alya and Nino and up to Marinette, helping her up and holding her tight.

"You ruin everything Chloe." Adrien growled as he helped Marinette stand and into the bathroom where he waited outside for her.

Marinette walked out and hugged Adrien as he stood up from the lockers he was leaning on. He hugged her back and she dug her head into his chest. "Thanks."

"No one hurts my Princess." Adrien rested his head on Marinettes and she softly sighed.

"Can I not go to school today. I just want to be with you." Marinette mumbled into his shirt and he gently rubbed her back.

"You like school."

"Not today I don't."

Adrien sighed and rubbed her back again. "Your parents would kill me if they knew I'd let you skip school."

"They wouldn't notice," Marinette looked up at him. "Please?" The bell rang in the distance and through the school.

• • •

Adrien held Marinettes hand as they walked to the greenhouse, Marinette opening the door and the smell of sweet flowers filling their noses. They continued to walk through it until they got to the bench in the back, sitting down and Marinette resting her head on Adriens shoulder.

"Adrien," he hummed. "I love you too."