🌸18🌸

Adrien blushed as he looked up at Marinette as she slowly descended the stairs, getting used to seeing while walking and not having to hold her hand on the wall, even though she still did it. It became a habit. She was able to see her room for the first time, and I joyed every inch of the delightful color she chose, reminding her of Adriens pink cheeks every time she spoke. She smiled at him as she stood at the bottom of her staircase, her hands folded in front of the black skirt on her black dress, showing a shoulder while the other strap was one inch thick with a silver necklace laced around her neck and hanging down to her collarbone while she wore black flats.

Her hair was down and wavy, done by Sabine herself as a white headband held back her bangs. Adrien was in black jeans, black dress shoes, a black dress vest with a white button up order it with a grey tie tucked under the vest, a silver watch reflecting the color of Marinettes eyes that laid on his wrist. "Great minds think alike ah?" Marinette giggled as Adrien inspected himself. "We dressed alike."

"Y-Yeah," he nervously laughed. "I guess we did."

"Oh! Let me take a picture of my babies first date with her new eyes!" Sabine smiled brightly as she snapped several photos of the two before Tom ushered them out. Adrien got reservation at a restaurant near the garden. After the flood, everything was destroyed and Marinette hated how everything was ruined. Adrien restored everything while she was recovering, hoping to show her.

They walked into the restaurant gate and Adriens stomach dropped to the ground as he gripped Marinettes hand, paparazzi crowding them before they could even enter the front doors. He covered his eyes with his arm, then remembering how sensitive Marinettes must be and quickly shielding her eyes with his arm as he shut him. "Adrien!" They all shouted. "Is this your girlfriend!" They all repeated the same question as he pushed passed them, a question stabbing his back as he opened the door for Marinette. "Is she as blind as a bat?" He whipped around, the door slamming in place as Marinette quickly turne and saw him outside, fists ready to punch with his knuckles as white as the surrounding of his green, angry eyes.

"She's not blind anymore!" Adrien barked, the photographers stopping their flashing as the ones with the recorders and microphones stepped closer to him. "She got eye surgery three weeks ago and she finally got the bandages off today! If you respected her as much as I do you would stop taking pictures of us! Her eyes are sensitive to lights and current colors and if she looks at it for too long she won't see anymore!"

"But she was blind before?"

"Yes," Adrien growled lowly through gritted teeth. "I found her a donor pair of eyes that work. If you notice, she actually has pupils in those photos you just took."

"Are you two dating?" Adrien didn't know how to answer. He hoped they were, this date was depending on it. In the hospital she said one thing, but when she was walking down those stairs moments before everything else said another thing about her feelings towards him.