🌸4🌸

Sabine quickly ran to her daughter as Adrien let go of her wrist. Marinette stumbled as Sabine grabbed her arm and put her hand against her cheek then forehead. "You know you can't walk in the rain. What were you even doing out so late? Do you know what time it is?" Marinette shook her head and Sabine sighed. "You were gone all day. I should buy you a pager of something to make sure you come home on time. I was about to call the police. Where were you?"

"I'm sorry," Marinette lowered her head and Adrien drifted closer to the door. "But Adrien helped me home."

Sabine looked at the boy and her eyes widened then softened. "You're that model, aren't you?" Sabine asked and Marinette whipped to him.

"Yes ma'am," he gulped. "I ran into her as she was trying to find her way home," he could tell by the way Marinette dodged the last question that they didn't know about her garden. "I helped her home but I should be getting back soon."

"In this weather? No you're staying here until it clears." Adrien shook his head and held his hands up.

"I should really be getting home-"

"You'll freeze out there," Sabine dragged him away from the door and grabbed Marinettes wrist. "I insist you stay for dinner. You helped Marinette home, it's the least I could do and I can't have someone as famous as you freeze." Adrien bit his lip then sighed as he was dragged up the stairs, Marinette next to him with her hand against the wall as she walked.

He walked into the living room where Tom was making dinner. "And who's this?" He asked as he took a double take of Adrien.

"He helped Marinette home and I don't want him to go home freezing. He's staying for dinner." Sabine smiled as Marinette walked up the stairs to her room. Adrien stood awkwardly in the middle of it all.

"Adrien," he looked up at Marinette who was now peaking her head out of her trapdoor. She was whispering. She motioned for him to come up and he walked up the stairs to her room. He closed the door after walking into her room and looked around. It was bright pink, a loft bed with a desk under it, a chaise in the middle on a rug and a mirror in the corner with drawers in the corner. "Pretty right? I picked out the color."

"How?" Adrien laughed as he sat on her chaise.

"The do have the names of colors in brail." Marinette rolled her eyes as she sat at her desk and started to sketch.