🌸2🌸

He looked at Marinette as she blankly stared at him. "Oh I'm so sorry. I was just looking for a place to get out of the rain," he pushed his hood off of his head and ruffled his damp blonde hair. She hummed, turning her back and continuing to water her garden. He looked at all of her flower, trees and other things she kept in the building. "What is this place?" He looked at her as she pushed her Raven hair out of her eyes.

"My garden," she put the water an down and picked the flower in front of her, sticking it behind her ear and smiling at him. "What's your name?" She asked and he lifted a brow. Didn't she recognize him? Every girl in Paris knew his name.

"Adrien. Adrien Agreste." He pushed his wet hair out of his eyes and she smiled happily.

"It's nice to meet you. I'm Marinette Dupain-Cheng," she put a daisy in her hair. Adrien lifted a brow as she continued to water every plant. She turned her back and bent down and her nose was engulfed with the sweet smell of tulips. "Why do you keep staring at me?" She didn't turn to him.

"Why don't you recognize me?" She turned to him and felt the vibration through the ground of his footsteps. She walked over to him, pushing her hanging bangs out of her eyes. She needed a haircut.

"I'm blind," Adriens eyes widened as she turned back to watering her plants. "I don't recognize anyone unless it's by their voice."

"I'm sorry, I didn't realize." He stuffed his hands into his jean pockets.

"No one does unless they're told," they went silent. She felt him move closer to her and she bit her lip. "What else do you need?"

"You're eyes."

"Yeah, I can't see. I just told you that." She crossed her arms as she put the can down on the chair.

"No," Adriens eyes shimmered green that she could never seen. "They're beautiful."

"I'm told they're a pretty shade of blue." Adrien nodded his head then quickly answered.

"They are," Marinette placed her hand on the glass wall, feeling the coldness of outside. She couldn't find her way home like this. "What're you doing?"

"I'm waiting for the rain to pass so I can go home." Marinette closed her eyes.

"Why wait?" Adrien lifted a brow.

"I can't direct myself home in the rain." She softly sighed.