🌸5🌸

Adrien got up and walked next to her, standing above her as she sketched a dress. So far, it looked great. "How do you know how to draw?"

"The lead pushes down on the page leaving an indent I can off of," Marinette explained and Adrien nodded ad he watched her hand move.

• • •

Marinette hummed as she walked into her garden, her feet tapping against the boards. She started to water the plants and smiled as her marigolds began to bloom. A hand touched her shoulder and she jumped, falling against the wooden floorboards. "W-Who's there?!" She yelled as her eyes darted from side to side as her pupils shrunk. He helped her up and she pushed him back. "Who are you?!" She screamed and he laughed lightly. He didn't mean to scare her.

"It's Adrien," he laughed and Marinette bit her lip as she held her head in her hands from embarrassment. "I didn't mean to scare you."

"Well you did!" She yelled and he laughed again. "Why are you here anyway?"

"I wanted to see you."

"Why?" She lifted a brow. "It's been like three weeks. I thought you forgot about me and went back to your famous life." She crossed her arms.

"Well I haven't my dear Marinette," he smiled. "The flowers are coming along nice. They're really pretty."

"Like I would know," she rolled her eyes and he smacked his eyes. She giggled. "It takes a while for people to adjust to me being blind."

"Speaking of that, were you born blind?" She nodded.

"My eyes never developed properly," Marinette shrugged her shoulder and picked up the water can. She set it down in the chair and smelt the flowers. She walked across the floorboards and stopped at a rose, smelling it then picking it and turning to the blond sitting on a bench. "Describe this to me. What does it look like?" She handed it to him and sat next to him.

"It's yellow-"

"Describe yellow." Marinette tilted her head to the side.

Adrien sighed and bit the inside of his cheek. "Ever sit near a fire on a cold day?" Marinette nodded. "It's like that. Yellow is a warm, soft color that makes you smile and giggle." Marinette smiled as she imagined the flower.

"What else?"

"The petals are in the shape of a teardrop, sharp at the top and round at the bottom and they go in a spiral to the middle, slowly getting smaller. It's on a green stem. Greens like that feeling you have when you feel like your about to puke or feel envious," Marinette hummed. "And pinkish thorns poke out of the stem with green leaves."

Marinette smiled. "I can imagine it," Adrien smiled as he pulled off the thorns and leaves then tucked the flower behind her ear. She held up her hands to his face and he nervously laughed. "Can I feel your face so I can get a sense of what you look like?"

"Sure." Adrien chuckled as her fingertips traced his jawline, chin and ran over his lips. She held his cheeks in her hands.

"You're blushing." She giggled.

"Am not!"

"You're cheeks are hot," he rolled his eyes as she felt up the sides of his head and ran her hands through his hair. She let off over his eyelids, clasping her hands in her lap. "You're pretty cute from what I felt."

"I'm told." Adrien laughed. They stood up and he walked with her to the bakery, even though it was midday and there was no rain.

"What color are your eyes?" Marinette asked.

"Green."

"Do you feel envious?"

"No," Adrien licked his lips as he stuffed his hands into his pockets. "I can't really describe my eye color. Its like a really weird green."

"Oh," Marinettes traced her hand on the gate then smiled at him as she quickly ran across the street. "Bye!" She smiled and ran off.