🌸11🌸

Marinette kept her head low as she walked through the school. She heard everyone's whispers but was taken back and fell to the ground when someone pushed her down. "How dare you!" Chloe shouted and Marinette steadily stood up.

"W-W-What did I do?" Marinette stammered and Chloe pushed her down again.

"You went on a date with my Adrikins!" Chloe shouted and Marinette shook her head as she stood up.

"I-It wasn't like that. It was only a friend thing.i don't feel anything for him, I can't fell anything for him!" Marinette pressed her hand against the wall as she felt Chloe breath down her.

"Oh yeah?"

"Y-Yes! Yes!" Marinette shook her head as she winced, pulling her eyes loses as she leaned her head to the side. "Please don't hurt me." She whimpered.

"Why can't you feel anything for him then?" Chloe crossed her arms and huffed.

"I believe in love at first sight but since I don't have that I can't ever have it," Marinette bit her lip and walked passed Chloe and ran into the classroom. She crashed at her desk and dug her head into her folded arms. "I'll never have that."

• • •

Adrien pushed past the paparazzi and hoped into his limo with Nathalie. Gorilla drove off and Adrien leaned his head against the window as buildings and other cars passed by. "Adrien," he faced Nathalie as she looked down at her tablet. "You need to understand the kind of trouble you put her in going on that date with her."

"It wasn't like that Nathalie. I don't like her like that." He rolled his eyes as blush rose on his cheeks.

"Your face is saying different," he turned his head to the window mumbling a 'whatever'. "I can clear this all up in an hour with the right magazine and news station but you need to understand, you have to stop seeing her."

"I can't do that Nathalie."

"And why not?" Adrien turned his head to her as Gorilla peered through the rear view mirror. He didn't have a valid answer she would accept. He wanted to keep seeing her but, it would be way to hard for him to stop seeing her. He had her on his mind constantly.

"She's important to me Nathalie. You wouldn't understand." Adrien tapped his fingers against the side of the car soon balling into a fist.

"Adrien-"

"Not another word, Nathalie. Please." She reminded him of...

"If she's a replacement for-"

"She's not."

"If she is then-"

"Please," tears streamed down his cheeks as he looked out the window, imagining her face in the sky. "Stop talking."