Worried - Daniel Ricciardo

Walking through a filled paddock, carrying a baby, can be a bit stressfull. But I'm kind of used to it by now. I've been to every race this year, and this is the second to last race.

Daniel has taken me to Brazil. He said because he likes to have me around, but I know it's because he's worried about me.

Ever since I got pregnant with Daniel's baby, he's been worrying about me. Whenever I go somewhere, he follows me, just to make sure I'm okay. I think it's cute, but it can get a little annoying.

It's raining heavily in Brazil. The drivers have a tough time out there. After Raikkonen crashes, there's a red flag and the drivers have to get into the pitlane. I look around for permission to get out of the garage. A team member nods at me with a smile. I pull Daniel hoodie over my head, walking out of the garage and towards Daniel.

Daniel's eyes widen as he sees me walking towards him. The rain is pouring down, soaking me within a few seconds.

"Y/N! Get back in there!" Daniel yells at me. I frown, staying where I am. Daniel grabs ahold of my arm and pulls me with him towards his garage.

"Daniel, calm down!" I tell him, a bit annoyed that he is reacting the way he is. Daniel sighs at my response to him.

"You're pregnant, Y/N! You can't just walk out there in the rain and getting a cold" Daniel says.

"I'm not getting sick. I just wanted to give you a hug" I say and pout. Daniel chuckles slightly, slightly forgetting what happened before. He pulls me in for a hug, holding me close to him.

"Please, be carefull out there. I want my baby to have a daddy" Daniel chuckles and nods, kissing my cheek.

Before we know it, Daniel needs to be back in the car. I just sit back down in the garage, watching the race.

Another red flag comes and I sigh. I decide to wait for Daniel to come to me, before he gets mad again. But once he sees me, I feel a cramp in my stomach. I wince in pain and put my hand on my stomach, which results in Daniel sprinting towards me.

"Y/N! Are you okay?" he asks, sounding very worried. I just nod, taking small breaths. It sooths the pain a bit, so my face goes back to normal.

"Y/N?" Daniel looks like he's about to cry out of worry for me. I just smile at him, grabbing his hand.

"Are you okay? Please, tell me you're okay" Daniel mumbles. Team members have gathered around us as well. I think Daniel has trained them to watch out for me.

"I'm fine, Dan" Daniel sighs in relief and nods his head. He pulls me in for another hug, kissing my cheek as well.

"You can stop worrying about me, Dan" I mumble, causing him to chuckle.

"I'll stop worrying about you when you stop worrying about me crashing" he says, making me giggle as well.

"That is not going to happen" I answer to him. He pulls me in for a long, sweet kiss, making my stomach fill with butterflies.

"I guess we have to keep worrying about each other then" he says. He kisses me and gets back to the car. Before he gets in, he blows a kiss towards me. Me being silly, catches it and blows one back. He catches it too and chuckles to himself, showing me his amazing smile. How I love that man.

-----

Hello! This request was by tami_udvardy hope you liked it!

If you have a request, you can send me a message! :)

Xxxxx