Celebration - Sebastian Vettel

I nervously bite on my nails, staring at the big monitor in the garage. Just a few more laps of the Australian Grand Prix. Just a few more laps until Sebastian has won a race. If he doesn't make a mistake, he'll win.

Lewis Hamilton, the man who's second right now, is more than 10 seconds away from Sebastian. The only thing Sebastian has to do is not crash.

"He's gonna do it, Y/N!" an engineer of Sebastian yells through the garage. I can only nod, feeling my eyes tearing up. He comes round the last corner, which means he did it. He crosses the finish line in P1. The people who were still in the garage all yell and cheer. I get picked up by Sebastian's trainer, as he spins me around.

"He did it!" he yells as well. I giggle as I feel the tears rolling down my cheeks. The moment my feet hit the floor, I'm pulled in a hug by Britta.

"Let's go!" she yells, pulling me out of the garage and towards parce-fermé. Sebastian arrives and parks the car. He jumps out and runs towards the team, jumping on them. When he pulls away from them, his eyes land on me.

He runs towards me, allowing me to put my arms around him.

"I'm so proud of you!" I yell at him, knowing that even though he's wearing a helmet, he can still hear me. Before I can even realize what's going on, Sebastian lifts me over the barrier, pulling me in for a propper hug. His arms are wrapped tightly around me. I can feel him shaking, probably from the adreline.

When he pulls away from the hug, he pulls me with him. I gasp, not even knowing if it's allowed.

When we're in the cool down room, Sebastian gets weighed. Lewis immediately hugs me as well.

"Congrats with your man!" he says to me, a smile on his face.

"Thank you!" I reply, before giving Valtteri Bottas a hug as well. Right after, Sebastian pulls me in a hug again. This time, his helmet is off. He kisses me, not caring that there are camera's around.

"Am I even allowed to be here?" I ask as we pull away. Sebastian chuckles.

"I don't care. I just needed you here. Listen, I'm gonna go get this trophy, do every damn interview and then you and I are gonna celebrate" I smile at Sebastian and nod, pecking his lips once more, before he's pulled onto the podium.

-

After Sebastian is done with his interviews, he says goodbye to his team and pulls me with him towards the car.

Once we're back into the hotel room, I can see Sebastian relaxing.

"I can't believe this happened" he mumbles, pulling me in for another hug.

"You deserve it, babe. You drove amazingly" Sebastian chuckles softly.

"I do owe Max a beer or something" I giggle, looking at Sebastian. I haven't seen him this happy since Singapore 2015. He looks satisfied, happy and excited.

"So, what did you have in mind?" I ask Sebastian.

"Well, first, we're gonna take a shower. Then we're gonna order some room service and just sit on the balcony and enjoy the view" Sebastian says, while moving a few strands of hair away from my face. I smile and lean my head against his hand.

"That sounds amazing" I mumble, kissing his hand. I then just grab ahold of his hand and pull him towards the bathroom. I grin at him, making him bite his lip.

I turn on the shower, before I strip down until I'm butt naked. Sebastian stares at me, as I bite my lip.

"What are you waiting for?" I ask him and step into the shower. Before I know it, I'm pinned against the wall and Sebastian's lips are on my neck.

After our shower adventure, Sebastian calls for room service. I just put on some soft music, placing a small box on the balcony. I sit down on a chair, hugging my knees against my chest. I'm wearing a pair of shorts and a shirt of Sebastian.

Sebastian walks into the balcony, two glasses in his hand and a plate with chocolate covered strawberry's. He also grabs a bottle of champagne, as he grins at me. He fills the two glasses and hands me one.

He sits down on a chair as well and pulls my legs on his lap. We both take a sip from the bubbely drink.

"Do you want a strawberry?" Sebastian asks, holding one up.

"Is that even a question?" Sebastian chuckles and hands me one. I look at him, as he takes a bite of a strawberry himself.

"I am so proud of you, you really have no idea" I say. Sebastian smiles widely, as he leans towards me. He kisses my lips softly, smiling into the kiss.

"I love you, so much" he mumbles.

"I love you too, Seb"

--------------------

Helloooo

Request by VettelFerrari
I hope you liked it!

If you have a request, send me a message or comment on one of the one shots!

Xxxxxxxx