French Alps - Esteban Ocon

You swallow hard, looking down at the hill you need to ski off. You're waiting for Esteban to be next to you, it seems to take forever.

"You ready?" Esteban asks, looking at you. You nod your head slowly, while Esteban's eyes are locked on you. Esteban notices the scared look you have in your eyes. He grabs ahold of your hand for a second, making you look at him.

"It'll be alright, Y/N. I'm here" Esteban tries to reassure you, his eyes doing the most work. They calm you down instantly, so you nod your head, giving him a smile.

"I'm ready" Esteban nods and lets you go first, him skiing after you, to make sure you're alright. Everything goes well, you are able to stay on your feet the entire way down.

Esteban can't help but feel butterflies flying through his stomach when he sees you smile so excitedly. He's had a crush on you ever since you became best friends. He's been afraid to tell you, though. He took you here, maybe he gets enough courage to tell you here.

You had been dating a friend of his before, but you never stopped liking Esteban. His friend was sweet and all, but he wasn't Esteban. Esteban had been very supportive of you, when you broke up with his friend. He took you here as a distraction of it all, atleast, that's what he said.

"I wanna go again!" you yelled as you two had reached the end of the hill. Esteban laughs, shaking his head.

"How about we go up the highest hill, then?" he asks. You suddenly feel nervous again. You had just managed to survive this one and now he wants to go higher?

"Are you sure?"

"We can go for the view. If you don't want to ski down, we can take the lift down" Esteban says. You nod slowly, following him to the lift.

The way up there is beautiful. It makes you excited for the view. It must be absolutely beautiful.

Once you're there, Esteban takes your hand, giving you even more butterflies. The two of you walk over to the middle of the hill, being able to look everywhere.

"The view is absolutelt breathtaking" you mumble, not knowing where to look.

"It really is" Esteban mumbles. When you look at him, he's looking down at you, not the view. You blush bright red, looking down.

Esteban can't keep his eyes off of you. He knows he has to tell you, he can't keep it in any longer.

"So, I took you here for a reason" Esteban says, making you look back up at him. He has a nervous look in his eyes.

"Oh?"

"I don't know how you'll react, so please, don't say anything until I'm finished. Ever since I met you and we became best friends, I liked you. But more than just liking you, I fell in love with you. I hated that you dated other people, I wanted you to date me. But I have always been afraid to tell you. But seeing you here, it makes me realize that I just have to tell you. Y/N, I'm head over heels in love with you" you feel yourself blushing, feeling happy and feeling in love, all at the same time.

"Es, I feel the same, you dork. I only dated other people to get my mind off of you. You've always been the one that I loved" you answer softly. Esteban gets the biggest smile on his face. He takes a step towards you, placinth his hand on your cheek. He softly presses his lips against yours, letting firework explode. His lips feel soft against yours, it feels perfectly.

"Be mine?" you can only nod your head, before kissing him again.

--------

Request by WriterExtreme
I'm sorry for the long wait, but I hope you like it! :)

If you have a request, send me a message.