Beach - Antonio Giovinazzi

It's Friday afternoon, the sun is shining brightly in Melbourne. I have a smile on my face, looking down at the bright blue water at the end of the beach.

Antonio grabs ahold of my hand, giving me a wide smile. We walk towards the end of the beach, before Antonio lays down a towel for us. We both sit down, while I take off my sandals.

"I love to be back at a race track, but getting away from it feels good as well" I say, leaning my head on Antonio's shoulder. He kisses my head softly.

"I know. All those people, it can get a bit much" Antonio replies. It gets really frustrating for him, being at a race when he doesn't even have to race. But he has to be there, in case something happens.

"I'm a bit worried about Pascal, though" Antonio says and frowns.

"Why?"

"He didn't look so good when he got out of the car after FP2. But I'm sure it's just because he has to get used to the car" Antonio says, before smiling at me. I nod and smile back.

"How about we go in the water for a swim?" Antonio suggest. I nod my head and get up. Antonio takes his shirt off, which causes my eyes to move to his muscular chest. Antonio grins, before he just walks away to the water. I quickly take my shirt off and push my shorts down my legs. I run after him, jumping on his back. He grabs ahold of my tighs, walking into the water.

He walks in until the water reaches his chest. He lets go off me, causing me to fall in the water completely. Luckily, it's summer in Australia, so the water is quite warm. I do splash some water at him and it lands in his hair as well. He gasps, glaring at me.

"Did I mess up your hair?" I ask, grinning at him. Antonio chuckles and quickly moves towards me. I sqeal as I try to get away from him. I soon feel his hands on my waist, pulling me towards him. He turns me around, holding me close to him. I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

"You did mess up my hair" he says and glares. I giggle and give his cheek a kiss.

"I'm sorry. Can you forgive me?" I ask him sweetly, blinking a couple of times. He grins as he shrugs.

"I don't know. Maybe you should convince me" he says. I bite my lip, knowing what he wants. I move my lips towards his neck, placing soft kisses on his skin. His grip on me tightens, pulling me even closer to him. I move my lips down his to his collarbone, before going back up and placing my lips on his.

He softly bites my lip, while his hands move down. I giggle softly, before pulling away.

"We're on a public beach, Tonio" I mumble, kissing him softly. A soft groan leaves his lips, before he pulls away from me.

"What are we waiting for then? Let's go back to the hotel" he says and drags me to the shore. I giggle at his rush. When we're back at the towels, he quickly throws one at me, so we dry off. Antonio frowns as his phone starts ringing.

"It's the team" he mumbles, looking at me with uncertainty in his eyes.

"Well, pick up" I say. Antonio chuckles and picks up, greeting whoever is calling. His facial expression changes a few times within a few minutes. His eyes are stuck on me, while he sometimes answers. He keeps nodding, a small smile forming on his lips as well.

"Okay. Thank you. See you tomorrow, bye" Antonio ends the call, just looking at me. I raise my eyebrow, waiting for him to tell me what's going on.

"Well?" I just ask.

"Pascal decided not to drive qualifying and the race" he says, causing my eyes to widen.

"So, that means?"

"It means that I get to drive" Antonio says, his smile widening as he says so. I start to smile as well, jumping onto him and hugging him tightly.

"That's amazing, Tonio!" I say excitedly. Antonio chuckles, kissing my cheek.

"Can we go and celebrate now?" he asks, a wide smirk on his face. I bite my lip and nod. That's enough for him to literally drag me back to the hotel.

--------------------
Hellloooo
Request is by Lukeyyyxx , hope you liked it!
You all should check out her stories and one shots! They're bloody amazing!

If you have a request, send me a message with the driver and plot! :)

Xxxxxx