Beard - Sebastian Vettel

I'm laying on the hotel bed, still hearing the car buzz in my ears. Today was the first car day of the new season, and my boyfriend Sebastian did an amazing job. But as much as I love it, I hate the noise. It stings and stays in my ears for the rest of the day.

I'm waiting for Sebastian to come back from his interviews. I'm moving through Social Media, liking some posts about today.

I do see some people posting about Seb's beard, how much they hate it. It makes me frown, as they are his fans and they're hating on him because of some facial hair. I have to admit, it's getting a little out of hand, but I don't mind.

I look up as Sebastian walks into the room, throwing the door shut. I frown and sit up, seeing him walking in with an angry look on his face. He walks straight to the bathroom, making my eyes widen. I jump up and run towards him.

I find Sebastian staring at his razor, a frown on his face. His mad expression changed into a sad one.

"Seb? What's wrong?" I ask softly, making him look up. He grabs ahold of the razor, but keeps it down, for now.

"Nothing. Just want to shave" he answers, slightly mumbling. I shake my head and take a few steps towards him. I place my hand on his arm, getting a sigh in reply.

"Don't. Talk to me, Seb" I whisper, putting my hands on his cheeks, making him look at me.

"I heard some of my fans about how they hate my beard. I want to take it off now"

"Because your fans hate it?" I ask softly. He nods his head slightly.

"I don't want my fans to hate me" Sebastian sounds sad and disappointed.

"Your fans don't hate you. The haters hate your beard, there's a difference. Don't shave for others, Seb"

"What about you?" he softly asks. His eyes are filled with doubt. I hate seeing him like this, so insecure. I hate that his so called fans do this to him.

"Honestly, I don't mind the beard" I say with a smile. Sebastian gives me a small smile back, mostly at me using the word 'honestly'.

"Really?" he asks, still not sure.

"Yeah. I even think you look very sexy like this" I say, grinning at Sebastian. This does it, it makes Sebastian grin back.

"Oh really now?" I nod and giggle. Sebastian laughs, pulling me close to him. Sebastian moves his beard against my cheeks, making me squeal.

"That tickles, Seb!" I yell, making Sebastian laugh louder. He looks at me and smiles, before leaning down to kiss me. I kiss back, puttin my arms around his neck to keep him close to me.

"With or without beard, I'll always love you. You have to stop listening to your fans, especially when it's something like this. I get that you want to keep your fans happy, but changing yourself for them is a step too far. You're perfect the way you are, Seb" I tell him.

"Thank you. Really, for making me feel better" Seb replies, giving me another kiss. I smile.

"And I'm really proud of you. You did so well today!" Sebastian chuckles, a proud smile on his face. He even was faster than the Mercedes of Valtteri Bottas.

"It went really well. I was so happy, but then I saw the comments. It just made me upset. But I'm glad I have you to make me happy" Sebastian says. I give him another kiss before showing him my Instagram page.

Y/I/N : my sexy man with his sexy beard! So proud of him

Y/I/N : my sexy man with his sexy beard! So proud of him. I love you so much!

Sebastian grins widely as his eyes move to the time. It was posted before he came back. Before I even knew about his worries.

"I love you so much" Seb mumbles, kissing me passionately.

-----------

This request was by VettelFerrari , hope you liked it!!

If you have a request, send me a message! :)

Xxxxx