Crash - Lewis Hamilton

My eyes are fixed on the monitors, following the silver Mercedes around the track. Lewis is driving very well, he's leading the race at the moment. With only 10 laps to go, it's almost certain that he'll win.

Lewis is my lovely boyfriend, for about a year now. We started dating last year in Monaco, where we met during the Grand Prix. I live there and walked into him, as he was taking som quiet time. Now, I basically live with Lewis, never really coming back into my own apartment.

Suddenly, people in the garage gasp and whisper. I look back at the monitor, to see Lewis spinning off, crashing into a wall, hard. I gasp, tears immediately rolling down my eyes. My hands clasp over my mouth, as I feel like I can't breath.

"Lewis, are you okay?" I hear his engineer ask. Luckily, I'm wearing a headset, so I can hear everything. But Lewis doesn't answer.

"Lewis?" still no answer. The race is red flagged, so people move around the track to his car. I feel myself getting weak, a part of my dying inside as I don't know if Lewis is okay.

Instead of following the car, I now follow the people around the track. Once they reach Lewis' car, they quickly get him out. I gasp, letting out a sob as well. He looks, from the camera's, badly hurt. I start to cry, hard. The last thing I remember is someone holding me.

-

It's been a week and Lewis finally got home last night. It's 7 in the morning when I wake up. I look up and see Lewis trying to get out of bed.

"What are you doing?" I ask, rubbing my eyes. The doctor had told him to take good bed rest, not to do too much as it might cause the stitches to go out.

"Need to pee, be right back" I nod slowly, biting my lip as I see him lumping. He disappears into the bathroom and I sigh. It worries me a lot, seeing him like that. He isn't allowed to race, for a minimum of 5 races. After those 5 races, they'll see how he is doing.

Lewis walks back out of the bathroom, lumping back. This time, I can see his face and it's full of hurt. He slowly lays back down next to me, sighing heavily as he finally lays still.

I turn around to face him, frowning as I see him having his eyes shut tightly.

"Lewis?" he slowly opens his eyes and looks at me, trying to give me a small smile. I bite my lip again, not wanting to cry at him.

"Don't" he growls. I frown, confused at what I've done.

"What?" I ask.

"That lip biting. I can't handle that right now as I know, I can't do anything about it" he says, staring at me. I give him a sweet smile, leaning down to give him a kiss. When I want to pull away, he places his hand on the back of my neck and pulls me back towards him.

"Let me get your pain killers" I tell him, pecking his lips once more.

"You are my pain killer" he mumbles softly, probably for me not to hear. I decide to just giggle and walk to the livingroom. I get him a glass of water and two pain killers. As I make my way back, I hear him groan, loudly. I run towards the bedroom, seeing him with pain all over his face.

"What's wrong?" I quickly ask, sitting down next to him on the bed.

"I kind of forgot that I broke my ribs. I want to sit up to watch TV but that hurt like hell" I feel myself sighing in relief, that it was just that. Off course, it's bad, but I thought it was worse.

"Here are some pain killers, babe" I hand it to Lewis and he quickly takes them, laying back down. I turn on the TV, making Lewis smile.

As I lay down next to him, he grabs ahold of my hand.

"You can stop worrying about me, you know" he mumbles, pressing a kiss to my knuckles.

"I'll stop worrying when you start racing again" Lewis chuckles, but doesn't answer. The rest of the day, we lay in bed, watching bad TV.

------------------------------------

Request by WriterExtreme
Hope you liked it!

If you have a request, send me a message or comment!

Xxxxxxx