Photograph - Daniel Ricciardo

I patiently wait for the next driver to come into the room and do his photo's. I've been hired to take the close up pictures of every Formula 1 driver. I've had a couple already, such as Fernando Alonso, Stoffel Vandoorne, Sebatian Vettel, Kimi Raikkonen, Valtteri Bottas and Lewis Hamilton. I believe the Red Bull guys are next.

And I'm right, as the first one walks in, a smile pointed towards me. He's wearing the blue with red race suit, his hair styled neatly. He walks over to me and holds out his hand.

"Hi, I'm Max. Daniel was supposed to go first, but his hair wasn't good enough" Max grins at me. I giggle and nod.

"I'm Y/N, nice to meet you" I reply, taking a few steps back. I take Max's pictures. He doesn't take long, he's doing very well. I thank him afterwards and he just smiles at me.

After a few moments, the next Red Bull guy comes in and for a moment, my heart stops beating. And then starts to beat faster.

The guy is gorgeous. He is tall, a bit tanned and his chocolate coloured curls are neatly styled. He has a wide smile on his face, as he walks over to me. He greets every crew member around, before he gets to me.

"Hello, I'm Daniel Ricciardo. Are you going to make me look good on camera?" I giggle slightly at his question, mostly because I'm nervous.

"I guess so. I'm Y/N" I tell him, shaking his hand briefly. It gives me butterflies in my stomach, feeling his touch.

"That's a beautiful name, Y/N" I feel myself blushing, as I look down. I hear a chuckle from Daniel, making me blush even more. I try to compose myself, taking a deep breath.

"Alright, are you ready?" I ask him. Daniel nods and stands in position. I point my camera towards him and look through it at Daniel.

My heart starts beating extremely fast, my hands get sweaty, just by seeing him looking straight at me through the lens. His stare is intense, it feels like he's looking right through the camera at me. I quickly take the shot, looking up at my computer screen to see it. Daniel looks at well, grinning at the picture.

"That's a very good picture

"That's a very good picture. Your eyes, they're-"

"Intense?" Daniel finishes for me. I look at him and nod. Daniel smiles widely as I step back and take another few pictures of him. None getting close to be as beautiful as the first one.

Throughout the day, I see every single driver come by, but my thoughts are still with Daniel. When everyone is done, I walk back to my laptop, going to the picture and stare at it.

I hear the door opening and I look up. To my surprise, Daniel walks back in.

"I think I forgot my cap" he mumbles, looking around. I frown, he wasn't wearing a cap when he came in. Daniel makes his way over to me, grinning when he sees at what I'm looking.

"Is it the best of the day?" he softly asks, standing very close to me. I look back at the photo and nod.

"Yeah, it's amazing. Can't get it out of my thoughts" I mumble, before realizing what I said. Daniel smiles proudly, not minding what I said.

"Well, you won't leave my thoughts" he says, looking down at me. My blush says it all, making Daniel grin at me. He takes another step forward, and another. He gently pushes me towards a desk, as he moves as close to me as possible.

"What about your cap?" Daniel chuckles, biting on his lip.

"There never was a cap" he says softly. He lifts me up on the desk, moving to stand between my legs. His hands are on my waist, as he slowly leans in. When he's really close, he looks at me for a moment, as if he wants to see if I won't regret it.

I feel his soft lips on mine, making my heart rate pick up it's pace, once again. My hands make their way through Daniel's hair, making him tighten his grip on me. He pulls me flush against his chest, as my legs move around his waist.

Daniel slowly pulls away, but not too far.

"Would you go on a date with me?" he softly asks, his eyes still on my lips.

"Yes" I simply say, before pressing my lips back against his.

------------------------

Hi!
This request is by VettelFerrari
I hope you liked it! And sorry for the longer wait!

If you have a request, please let me know in the comments or send me a message!

Xxxxxxx