#40

This is a long one, I dedicate this to a friend who's deeply in love with someone but she has no Wattpad account but I just wanna share how great she is for me and that I appreciate her.

 She knows you so well but she can make you believe she doesn't care.
She looks so tough and full of confidence but deep inside is a crybaby.
She is so sensitive, every little things matter and she can't control her tears. When it falls down, it's hard to stop.
She also remembers everything you say, things you almost forgot.
She is so talkative but she won't tell you her sentiments.
She is so energetic, her smile is contagious and her positivity is overflowing not just with the people she love and know but sometimes even to strangers.
She always say "I'm okay", "It's alright" and "I can manage" because she don't want to be a burden but she loves to hear and involve herself on other people's burdens.
She rarely asks for a help but she's always willing to help.
She looks so implausible but she's trustworthy, ask the people around her.
She may not always be around but she's updated about you because she's like BDO who find ways.
She is always available even if most of the time you just remember her in you darkest times, when you have no one to talk to and when she is your last option.
She's a good listener even if most of the time she is voiceless.
She stand firm on what she believes in even if she's alone fighting for it.
She always think and care about the people she love even to the point of forgetting herself, her dreams most especially.
She just can't say no easily even if she's been taken for granted but it's alright as long as it's not her doing so.
Some people would say it's a great pretension but they won't understand her reasons and she don't have the plans of telling and explaining it either. For her, happiness is seeing the people she love happy and okay, their happiness means a lot to her. She thinks that she can handle the pain and sadness alone. She can bear it not like the people around her who she thinks needs her more. She is okay with that but hey don't pity her, you may think she's alone, miserable, stupid or whatever you call it, she's still grateful. Because she is a princess of God who feel really blessed with such heart and thinking. She already embrace the fact that it's her role on other's lives. So whenever you see her sad or not in her usual self, a hug is all she need. Your simple smile and thank you also makes her heart flatters.