Part 1

Quick A/N: So.. Yeah... I'm just gonna say this, you'll pretty much have the summoning weapon abilities like Noctis's from FFXV. Armiger? We'll save that for later, same goes for warping. I'll give better description for current weapons and outfit next part... Also this is the last time I'll do an intro like this.

Disclaimer: I do not own RWBY or FFXV. Both belong to their own respective owners.

(Y/N): Urgh.... Dammit!

You were clutching your left arm as you struggled to even kneel one knee,  the main reason was because your entire left side was burning. The spot that hurt the most was your heart, knowing that source of your power resonated from within.

(Y/N): Gaahh!!! WHY NOW?!

It was too much for you to even control. Your hand, which was exposed, began to grow slightly paler with black and red veins slowly spreading across. Even traces of black and red veins were revealing themselves on the left side of you face, although it wasn't taking control of you. It only wanted you to use the tainted power.

(Y/N): Heh... Guess it can't be help...

There was no look in trying to keep it held back, especially when everything around you was practically burning and crumbling to the ground. Ever since the attack on Vale started, this darkness lurking within began to affect you like a poison.

As you were in a personal battle of whether or not give to this poison, the city of Vale continued to burn along with the sounds of gunshots and a few screams.

???: (Y/N)!!!

You couldn't even move an inch as the burning sensation soon became numb. Even your heart had felt as though it wasn't there.

A power of gentle arms wrapped around you and you felt the tight embrace of the one person you had continued fighting for throughout this entire time.

(Y/N):.Weiss...

Weiss: I'm glad I found you...

The way she spoke to you was still a surprise,  almost as if the two of you had recently confessed to each other. You felt a few drops land on your head as you were still in your fallen form or rather, a state of transformation. You cursed the temptress that had seen your struggle in the first place and had infected you with this corruption..

(Y/N): ... I'm sorry...

Weiss held you tighter when she heard your words, the sounds of your weakened state gave her thoughts of losing you.

Weiss: ... Don't say things like that! Come on,we need to get you medical attention!

She grabbed your right arm but the sight of your other arm began to terrify her. She then brought your face up and saw the strange markings have ceased to a halt but continued to remain on your face. It was too much to bear when your eyes have began to change black with red iris.

Weiss: W-what's happening to you!

(Y/N): ... A mistake catching up with me... I was a fool to realize that this would give me strength...

The heiress still held your hand, with more tears beginning to escape her eyes after realizing what you had said.

Weiss: *sobs* I'm so sorry! If only I had accepted you sooner... If only I had realized your feelings, instead of the way I treated you!

Shortly afterwards, then ground began to shake after what seemed a great earthquake had affected the entire city.

Roar!

The deafening sound pierced the entire area as Weiss had witnessed a dragon-like Grimm landed in front of them.

Weiss: (Y/N)! We have to run!

(Y/N): ... No.

You gently pushed her away after feeling different. The pain and numbness had receded from your body which quickly recovered. Even the white haired teen felt something different as you turned to face the dragon.

Weiss: *in thought* His aura is dark... But it's still him! That Grimm must be after him.

(Y/N): It's better if I just let it take over... I can use this to protect you....

A straight sword was then in your hand as you looked at the dragon with a blank look. The vein-like markings were spread across your face but you were still intact. Then an assortment of weapons began to float around your shoulders as you looked upon the monster.

You looked back at Weiss with a light smile to assure her that you are alright before turning back to the monster and charged forward.

Weiss: ... I love you.

RRROOOOOOOAAAAAAARRRR!

(End the music right here btw)

Present Time

(Y/N): ... I don't get this...

You were currently sitting in Beacon's library doing your best to finish the assignment that Oobleck had given out to the entire class. Normally you would turn to your team mates for help but they were busy elsewhere, leaving you to finish your work.

Ruby: Hey (Y/N)!

You looked up from the difficult questions to found Ruby setting down a stack of books then took seat with you. Although you felt quite nervous since you weren't exactly the social type,  you could barely even stay around your own team.

(Y/N): H-hey Ruby...

Ruby: Are you still working on that assignment from Oobleck's?

(Y/N): Y-yes...

A smile fromed when she brought her own assignment, which was unfinished as well.

Ruby: Great! We can work on it together,  cause I'm not getting this at all...

(Y/N): Well you see... I don't understand it either...

Ruby: It's fine, like I said we can work on it together!

Weiss: Honestly Ruby, you're hopeless!

The young student let up a slight giggle as none other than Weiss Schnee, appraoch the both of you.

(Y/N): *in thought* I-it's her...

You had only caught a glimpse of the heiress before focusing your eyes back onto the sheet of paper that laid in front of you. Ever since you had seen her before initiation, although you kept your distance due to your condition. Not only her beauty had caught your attention but you also knew that she had a soft side, which of course made you fall for her.

Ruby: Eheheh... Think you can help us out, Weiss?

Weiss: *sigh* Fine but just this once.

There it was, the side that cared for others. You quickly shifted your eyes to see her lovely smile as she sat down to help the both of you. However when she took a look at you,  disgust was disguised in her eyes.

You knew that fake smile anywhere, it was as if you were looked at as a Faunus,  except you weren't. Many had wondered as to how you were accepted into beacon, especially her,  since they all knew one thin about you.

You were the weakest link in the entire school. Your team were aware of your situation, luckily they haven't lost faith in you just like everyone else had. Although what brings you more pain is the fact that the one person you truly love and admire, does not look at you the same way.

(Y/N): *In your thoughts* I really wish things haven't turned out like this...

To be continued...