Part 12

It was a rather eventful day in Beacon Academy. You were able to watch Weiss's team compete in the tournament, you even watched Weiss's sister battle against Ruby and Yang's uncle, and you were currently waiting on the heiress as she spent time with her sister.

Ren: Oh, (Y/N), what are you doing out here all by yourself?

You simply pointed at a certain table from a distance so Ren can see Weiss currently speaking with her older sister.

Ren: I see. Well, I've been meaning to ask but how have you been holding up recently?

(Y/N): A lot better than I used to be... Ranger is also doing better as well. 

Ren: I'm glad to hear it. Most people would have been in a worse state at this point from expecting what you went through.

(Y/N): ... I have to admit, I was a mess when Snow passed away.... Though it worsened when Joanna was taken as well yet... I don't exactly feel as depressed anymore... Perhaps it was because I was already used to it before I even arrived in Beacon, although... I have Weiss to thank for helping in my darkest time.

Weiss: (Y/N)!

You looked to find Weiss beckoning you to join her and her sister.

(Y/N): I'll see you later.

Ren nodded before taking his leave and you walked across the courtyard to meet with your loved one.

Weiss: Winter,  I'd like you to meet (Y/N).

(Y/N): A-a pleasure to meet you.

You shook hands with the one known as Winter before taking a seat next to Weiss.

Winter: Hm, he's not quite what I expected him to be.

(Y/N): I apologize If I didn't meet your expectations.

Winter: don't apologize, I trust my sister to make the right decision. So (Y/N), tell me about yourself.

You were a bit nervous to speak since you wanted to set a good impression to a member of Weiss's family. Even the heiress herself noticed you beginning to fidget and placed a hand over yours while giving you a reassuring smile.

(Y/N): What would you like to know?

Winter: This isn't an interrogation so feel free to bring up whatever you feel is best.

(Y/N): Too be honest,  I wouldn't know what to say. There's isn't really much about that would sound interesting. Most of my life I've thought of myself as a nobody with no talent whatsoever... That is until I was given an opportunity here in Beacon because I had never realized that I carried weapons with my abilities. My won't lie when I say that my motivation was to prove everyone else wrong about... As well as to impress Weiss...

You were blushing at the last part although your girlfriend was lightly blushing as well.

Winter: Again, Not exactly what I expected.

Weiss: Winter!

Winter: But I approve.

You were surprised at the sibling's response to your words, in fact she even sounded quite sincere about her decision.

Winter: Honesty like that is rare these days. You aren't afraid to speak of who you truly were in the past, in fact you've simply embraced it and decided to make a difference. I admire your determination (Y/N), it was all for the sake of my sister.

You felt rather happy from Winter's words.

(Y/N): Thank you.

Winter: Well, (Y/N) it was nice to meet you. Now if you don't mind,  I'd like to continue speaking with my sister.