Part 11

The gentle warmth of the sun touched your face as the morning began to set in. After a few minutes, the bright light reached your eyes making you stir awake from good night of sleep. It was probably the best sleep you've had in weeks since you only had a few hours of sleep each night from constant training. 

As you opened your eyes, you were greeted by the sight of a sleeping Weiss, who still wore her dress. If was surprising at first to see the one you love sleeping in the same bed with you but you quickly remembered that she had insisted on staying with you for the night.

For the most part,  you were glad that she was currently keeping you in her hold but you decided to discreetly remove yourself from her grips. Although, you felt her keeping her hold and she opened her eyes.

(Y/N): uh, umm... Good morning?

She lightly smiled before bringing herself closer and pecked you on the lips,  which made you blush madly.

Weiss: Good morning,

Of course, you were practically speechless at her sudden action since you weren't even sure if she even felt the same about you but you decided to let her speak.

Weiss: I have a confession to make. For the past week I wasn't exactly sure as to why I spent so much time you. It wasn't until yesterday that I realized that I was actually falling for you.

(Y/N): ... There's nothing about me to make you feel that way.

A small frown formed across her face as she heard your words.

Weiss: Don't say things like that,  you dolt. There is meet you that nobody else wouldn't understand. Your more determined than anybody I have ever met, you continued to stay as yourself even after the humiliation, you even train yourself every night to prove to everyone that you're not weak and more importantly... You like me for who I am.

Her words were soft as she spoke when she kept her hold on you as the two of you were still lying on your bed.

(Y/N): ... I don't know what to say...

Weiss: Just kiss me you idiot.

You smiled softly as the two of you leaned into share a warm and passionate kiss that seemed to last an eternity for you. In fact, it was the first time that you had felt this happy throughout your whole life.

Knock! Knock!

The both of you separated from the sudden knocking on the door.

(Y/N): Just a sec!

You arose from your bed and opened the door to find none other than General Ironwood.

Ironwood: (Y/N), I presume?

(Y/N): Y-yes.

Ironwood: You are to report to the headmaster's office at once, it's urgent.

(Y/N): O-okay, can I have a minute to change into something different?

Ironwood: Yes, now hurry.

He then left so that you may change out of the remains of the tuxedo, the rest were sitting atop a corner desk in the dorm.

Small Timeskip

After changing into your normal clothes and bidding farewell to Weiss, you were nearly at the elevator that led to Ozpin's office until you noticed Jaune and ranger waiting beside the elevator.