Part 16 - Finale

Weiss: (Y-Y/N)?

She watched as your hand remained still while holding the Sword of the Father. She feared for you life even more hoping that it wasn't her mind playing tricks on her. The pillar of light that pointed to your resting area continued to keep its place, healing every single injury on your body.

Next thing the heiress knew, you emerged from the rubble and began to rise to a standing position. All of your injuries have been healed,  even your skin and eyes have returns to normal once the vile energy with you was banished.

Weiss:  ...Is that really you?

You gently helped your beloved back onto her feet and held her with both arms.

(Y/N): Yes,  it's alright now.

She hugged you back,  sobbing into your chest knowing that you were alive and well.

ROOOOAAAAR!!

A swarm of Nevermores began to land in the streets of the city,  most of them were approaching to your position as if they wanted to challenge your light.

Weiss: ... Is this the end?

(Y/N): No.

You gently held her chin to allow you to lean in for a kiss. She gladly kissed back while wrapping her arms around your neck,  although you separated from her soft lips after half a minute to look at her in the eyes.

(Y/N): I want you to run to safety once I make an opening.

Weiss: But what about you?!

(Y/N): There's nothing to worry about. I'm not going to be doing this alone.

As you released your hold on Weiss,  you walked towards the army of flying grimm. Every single one of them looking at you as their prey,  but you weren't planning on going down at all.

In fact,  you began to pick up the pace and ran towards the first wave of Nevermore. They charged at you as well but that's what you wanted them to do.

(Y/N): My friends... To my side, at once!

From Weiss's point of view,  she watched as you fearlessly charged head on but then four apparitions of blazing light formed next to you as they also ran.

You lightly smiled as the four apparitions were in fact the pieces of souls that your friends had left for you, once they had learned of your true power.

There was no need for commands from anyone in this battle, all of them knew exactly what was going to occur.

The apparition of Corona stopped in her tracks to cast a the same rays of light she had used to wipe out an army of Grimm. Only this time she only took out two Nevermores due to their size but nearly half of them began to take to the skies for range. So she kept battling some of the other Nevermore by walking towards another group while maintaining the powerful rays of light that surrounded her. The flying Grimm tried to make their escape but the aura began to shoot bolts of light to those that have tried to get near her or escape.

Of course with the need of a sniper,  Ranger halted to a stop as well and began to take shots at the ones in the sky. The first one he shot had blown up in a burst of white light that began to burn the other Nevermore caught inside.

Meanwhile,  Joanna and Snow's apparitions teamed up together as they rode the back of a Nevermore. Since they were connected to you, Snow began to warp to her weapons as she had thrown then at one of the Grimm. The blazing figure of light appears in front of a flying Grimm and sliced its neck, with both ivory kukris, then to towards the underbelly with one attack. As she continued to attack her share of the Grimm, Joanna's light was using the Grimm she rode to launch its feathered spears a it's own allies.