Part 6

???: So which one shall it be...

Weiss: Hey snow...

The rabbit Faunus turned to look at the heiress, who was still feeling guilty about the whole situation. Everybody had split up to search for you all over the city of Vale since they did not have a clue as to why you suddenly disappeared.

At the moment, it was the two white haired individuals of Beacon searching as a pair.

Snow: What is it?

Weiss: ... What is it that drew you to (Y/N)?

Snow: I-I'm not sure if I feel comfortable answering that, especially to you.

Even if she had known that Weiss was guilty about her actions, she still hadn't forgiven her for being the one that you chose to admire. It wasn't fair since Snow was the one who has always supported and encouraged you even when nearly the whole school had turned you into the laughing stock, yet you were in love with Weiss.

Weiss: ... I'm sorry...

Snow let out a soft sigh but lightly smiled from the words being spoken by the heiress before reminiscing a piece of the past.

Flashback

Snow: Hey (Y/N), there's something I've been meaning to ask you.

You looked up from your bed to answer your friend.

(Y/N): W-what is it?

Snow: How do you deal with it?

(Y/N): Deal with what?

Snow: You know. Being laughed, the constant bullying from Cardin,  and being well...

(Y/N): ... Weak?

She felt bad for reminding you of the constant pain that you had to deal with each day but she slightly nodded.

(Y/N): ... I don't know. I guess I could say that I wanted to be a great hunter like my parents but I hardly even knew them. If I had the time to sit down and complain,  then I'd be wasting it instead of training to prove everyone else wrong... Or perhaps I simply want to become a symbol of hope for those that suffer just as I have.

Snow was stunned by your words. Normally any person would simply quit at this point after the constant suffering but she couldn't help but admire at the fact that you continue pushing forward.

You were then surprised when caught by surprise when she placed her hand on your shoulder.

Snow: Come on! Let's not waste time of training!

Flashback End

Crash!

(Y/N): What the hell?

It was currently night time and you have just arrived into Vale during a certain event occurring before your very eyes.

The first thing you spotted was a motorcycle speeding off while it followed some form of large robot or possible mech. Either way, you were able to recognize the bright yellow hair from the ride as Yang but you were unable to chase after them.

(Y/N): Great... Now what?

You were then caught by surprise when a women with pink and brown hair suddenly landed in front of you.

(Y/N): Ahh! Who are you?

She didn't say anything in return but simply smiled at you as she held her open umbrella and bowed.

(Y/N): Umm? Hi?

She let out a wave along with her bright smile before she sashed at you with her umbrella. Luckily, you were able to dodge in time from the unexpected attack.

(Y/N): Hey! What the hell!

You were unsure as to why this mystery woman was attacking you but she was clearly highly skilled. So your best option for you was to run.

Turning into the opposite direction, you tried your best to flee from the woman but she somehow appeared right before you.

(Y/N): ... Damn... Guess I have no choice...

A sword appeared in your had as you went into a defensive stance.

???: (Y/N)!

You couldn't turn to the voice since the woman in front of you could strike at any time but you knew who was approaching.

Snow: Where have you been?!

She then stopped when you were found in a small stare down with a strange woman who was taunting you with he smile. The woman then slashed at you but the attack was easily blocked by your sword, keeping the weapon on hold.

Snow: Get away from him!

The Faunus jumped into the fray and kicked the woman away from you to send her skidding back a few feet. The woman casually dusted herself from the light attack but shrugged as she looked at the two of you.

(Y/N): ... I can explain later. Sorry if I worried you.

Snow: Apology accepted!

(Y/N): Where's the others? This one may be a lot tougher.

Snow: They're helping Team RWBY fighting against Torchwick. I accidentally lot left behind but I saw -

She was cut off when the multi color haired woman began to slash at the both of you at a blinding speed. Most of the attacks were dodged and blocked but you two had sustained a little bit of damage from the swings.

(Y/N): Enough!

Your sword disappeared but your Dragoon Lance has taken its place allowing you to block the final attack and Snow moved in for an attack. Neo immediately saw the counter attack and moved back, only for her to suddenly disappear.

(Y/N): What the -

Snow: Behind!

In an instant, the spear disappeared but you summoned your newly acquired weapon to block another attack.

Neo smiled in delight as she recognized the weapon but was surprised when you pushed her weapon away and went in for a strike. She ducked under the attack since it was surprisingly aimed for head and pushed you back. That is until she had to jump over a sweeping stack from the rabbit Faunus and kicked her away.

(Y/N): Dammit! We don't have time for this!

Neo was a little surprised that your eyes somehow changed from (E/C) to a demonic black and red glow. Almost as if the legend of the blade you hold is mixing with the small amount of power that you received from Salem.

Snow: You ready?

Luckily, your friend hadn't taken her eyes away from the opponent otherwise she'd have the same surprised reaction.

(Y/N): Yeah.

To be continued...