Part 7

Ranger: Hey, don't push yourself too hard.

You were lying face first on the ground, feeling exhausted from the amount of training that you put yourself through. It was difficult for you to stand but Ranger held out his hand and you struggled to take it for him to help you up.

Ranger: I know you want to get stronger but going this far may end up killing you.

(Y/N): *light chuckle* I'll take the chances.

He lightly smiled before giving a light punch on your shoulder.

Ranger: Come on,  let's get back to the dorm to wash up.

Joanna: Right behind you!

(Y/N): ... I'll stay here a little longer.

Snow: I-I'll stay too.

Ranger: *sigh* Fine but come crawling to me when you need help walking back!

(Y/N): I'll keep that in mind.

The two of them left the training room and you summoned your sword to practice but not before Snow decided to speak.

Snow: You wanna spar?

(Y/N): I-I'm not sure...

Snow: Come one! I'll go easy on you!

There wasn't any chance in changing her mind when she brought fourth her white kukris and got into a stance. You sighed before facing the white haired Faunus and got into your own stance with your sword.

After a moment of silence,  the both of you lunged at each other and struck each other's weapons.

Flashback End

(Y/N): *pant* She's taunting us...

It was very much true,  the multi hair colored woman was currently sitting on top of a barrel that was located in the middle of an abandoned warehouse.

Snow:  She's too good.

Neo waved at the both of you as she continued to sit on the barrel without a care in the world. It angered you greatly since she wasn't even trying.

The woman charged at the two of you with her weapon and playfully swung the blade while you struggled to even block. Even Snow was having a tough time against the Neo's attacks as she desperately tried to find an opening.

You decided to ignore the attacks and moved in to swipe at Neo with your sword but she simply shook her head and knocked you back with the hilt of her blade. The rabbit Faunus was thrown back as well when she was kicked in the gut by the woman's heel.

Snow struggled to stand up but slowly brought out her scroll to call for help.

Beep! Beep! Beep!

The sounds of Snow's scroll ringing echoed throughout the warehouse. It was enough to definitely grab her attention but you charged forward in hopes that Snow would use the chance to call for any reinforcements.

Unfortunately for the both of you, Neo simply sent a powerful kick to your kick that sent you flying back and suddenly appeared in front of the white haired teen. She grabbed the scroll out of her hands and threw it to the ground with enough force that smashed it into pieces.

Snow: No!

The pink and brown haired woman drew a hidden blade from her umbrella and was ready to strike but she side stepped to dodge the sword that was thrown at her. Although,  she never expected to see a trail of light that shot past her and made you suddenly appear right behind her.