❌ Confronting

Jeon Jungkook is a daring kind of boy despite having a face of a little bunny, an absolute contrast to his straightforward persona. And when he has something to tell someone, he tells it to them right away so he ends up confessing to his three-day crush, Kim Taehyung, with the help of his friends to set up a place for them, of course. (They're just in it for the laughs.)

"Date me or I'll date you." Jungkook says once Taehyung was pushed inside the empty science laboratory.

Taehyung smirks, taking in how much intrepid his classmate is. He had always admired Jungkook's courageousness. "Not much of a choice I got here." He says, walking closer.

"That's the point."

"Well, then." Taehyung holds his waist, leans in, taking Jungkook's first kiss which, for the first time in his life, shut the sassy-mouthed boy up.

#

"You should've seen your face when he kissed you! Priceless!"

"The great Jeon Jungkook can only be silenced through a kiss!"

"He totally got you off guard."

"Maybe we should let Taehyung kiss him all the time so he'd shut up."

"Yah, Jungkook, why are you so red? And silent?"

"Oh my goodness, he's blushing! And he's quiet!"

"Sh-Shut up."

I told you they were in it for the laughs.