❌ Hugging

Jungkook was the name seven-year-old little Taehyung had named his unlikely friend, a hybrid cactus. It was an unapt friendship, that's for sure. But Taehyung fell in love without even knowing that it was love.

Jungkook was beautiful in Taehyung's perspective. He had skin like of the said plant but he his face was that of an angel, he also had a white flower with a yellow center perched lightly on his head (Jungkook said it only blossoms when cactuses receive love) and that made Jungkook even more prettier in Taehyung's eyes.

One day, Taehyung suddenly had the urge to hug Jungkook, even though Jungkook warned him to avoid any physical contact, so he asks, "Can I hug you?" Jungkook smiles half-heartedly and says, "You'll just get hurt." Taehyung leans in closer anyway, he wraps his arms around the plant hybrid but gets pricked by his thorns everywhere his skin collided with Jungkook's.

"Hyung..."

"It's okay. I can handle it."

The thorns punctured Taehyung's skin deeper, small blotches of red appeared, Jungkook saw this and tried to resist. Taehyung embraced him tighter and Jungkook stops resisting because he thought it will hurt Taehyung more. "I can handle it, even though how much it hurts, if it means I get to hug you."

fluffy angst, anyone?
no? okay.