❌ Wedding

Kim Taehyung is the heir to the throne of the kingdom of East Daegu, he is to be married so that he can fulfill his duties to his people as King alongside his Queen.

His mother had arranged plans for him to be wed to one of the royals that were ruling West Busan, for the two Queens of both kingdoms have been very good friends.

"Dear, have you chosen who you will be wed to this coming fall?"

"Yes, I have, mother."

"Is she the eldest? Jungyeon is a kind and patient woman, she knows how to cook delicious food and she can be a good wife for you."

"No."

"Is she the intelligent one then? Jungri is capable of running the kingdom for she had studied overseas and has vast knowledge on how to do so."

"No."

"Well, is she the bravest? Junghye is kind of tomboyish because she is the Captain of their most elite women's group of warriors. And she loves outdoor adventures as much as you."

"No."

"How about the most beautiful of them all? Junghwa is said to have admirers inside and outside of the country. Your handsome face certainly deserves beauty like hers."

"No, I don't want to marry any of them."

"But you said you have chosen a bride for yourself! Who could you possibly choose over Korea's most eligible bachelorettes?"

"I choose to marry their youngest, Jungkook."

And if anything could have made the Queen faint, it was the words that Taehyung had slipped out ever so casually.