Laser

Jungkook’s 17th date with Taehyung.

Dates are always fun with Taehyung. He takes them to the most cliché places, but with random happenings. Like that time they went to a haunted house where they had sneaked away from their group just to explore the building themselves, then got lost, only to be caught by the faux-ghosts and dragged them out with both of them laughing. Or that time when they went to the amusement park and rode the Ferris wheel, but the generator suddenly collapsed leaving them on the highest point of the ride where they shared their first kiss. Or that time they met Taehyung’s parents in a fancy restaurant where they made out in the bathroom to calm Jungkook down because he was feeling very nervous.

Or like today, Taehyung decided it would be fun to go laser tagging one-on-one when Jungkook had suggested they do it with their friends. But nope, Taehyung wanted Jungkook all to himself.

“Where is he?” Jungkook asks, carefully eyeing the surroundings for any signs of Taehyung. Suddenly, he is pushed harshly on the wall, but not too harsh that it’s hurting, just soft harsh enough to pin him against the wall in one go, and he knows who the culprit is.

“Tae, let me go!” He giggled. Taehyung does, too. And then Taehyung’s lips are pressed against his, leaving his guard down, almost dropping the gun he’s holding as he rakes his other hand through the soft locks of Taehyung’s hair.

When Taehyung pulls away, he points his gun towards Jungkook’s chest and clicks it. Jungkook vaguely sees his light turn red in favour of watching his boyfriend strut down the corners again with a smirk plastered on his handsome face.