Pastry

The bell rings when Taehyung enters the town’s local pastry shop. He absolutely loves their strawberry crème brûlée. And oh, there’s a new cashier now. He is a black-haired young man around Taehyung’s age, who has a head of a dragon popping out of the neck-hole of his shirt, and Taehyung is positive that that tattoo is much larger than that, going down his bicep, because he’s seen the design at the tattoo shop a few blocks down. The cashier may have this whole intimidating aura on him but Taehyung can’t help but think, “Wow, he’s got such lovely eyes.” Because he does. Gives off a youthful glow on him.

“Hello, I haven’t seen you here before. I’m sure you’re new. Anyway, I’ll have three medium-sized strawberry crème brûlées, please. I’ll have that to go.” Taehyung offers his boxy grin one he finishes making his order. He gives the newbie his credit card, and he catches the Jeongguk on his name plate.

Once the order is served, he gets up and goes out, while vaguely registering the slight blush of Jeongguk using his peripheral view as he passes across the glass window of the pastry shop.

He’ll definitely want to come around again. And no, it’s not because of the sweets. Wink.