❌ Nursing

MAMA 2016 got me hyped!

The JiHope opening dance of Boy meets Evil.

The part where Taehyung did that thing to Jin. (Dang, let's switch, Tae.)

Fire new ending point choreo was lit af!

The overall performance, really!

And who could forget Jungkook hanging in mid-air in front of thousands of viewers live and on-screen?

But sadly, due to that stunt, Kookie has an injury and is in the care of mommy Jin at the moment.

But why doesn't his boyfriend (Taehyung) take care of him then? ;A;

Eh.

Jungkook is resting peacefully in the comfort of his and Taehyung's shared room in the hotel they are staying at. After the performance and the entire ceremony, he kept feeling something ache, particularly his waist and legs and immediately calls his manager and they bring him to the hospital. Now, he is being nursed by their mommy Jin but he hasn't seen his boyfriend anywhere today.

"Jin-hyung, where's Taehyung?"

"Oh, he's out." Jin replies from somewhere in the room preparing snacks for Jungkook.

Jungkook blinks out of confusion, worried that his boyfriend will do something stupid again without him in his sights. "Out where?"

Meanwhile in Namjoon and Jin's room...

"DUCT TAPE HIS MOUTH!"

"Hyung, where did you say you put the ropes again?"

"I found a handkerchief!"

"Hurry up, guys! I can't pin him down much longer! Yah! Taehyung-ah! Stop squirming!" Taehyung take a bite out of the hand Hoseok uses to shut him up.

"I NEED TO GET TO JUNGKOOK!"

Namjoon ties Taehyung's hands behind the chair to not let the younger escape. "You'll only decrease his chances of getting better immediately." Taehyung creases his eyebrows at Namjoon's statement. "How is that so?"

"You're clingy af, Tae. He can't possibly initiate skinships with you when he's injured."