ゼッケン (Zekken)

Player Number in Japanese

㊙️

Taehyung cheers proudly as Jungkook dribbles the ball across his feet aiming for the goal. When Jungkook shoots, he passes the goal keeper and the ball hits the net. Crowds of screaming people flock down the stands as they celebrate their favorite team's win. It's finally off to the leagues for SOPA's football team, and they have their lucky star Jungkook to thank for that.

Despite exerting extreme force just to get to the center of the court, Taehyung emerges from behind to hug his boyfriend and congratulate the boy. "You chose my birth day as your jersey number, aw." He coos and nuzzles his nose onto Jungkook's sweaty neck. "I'm so proud of you, Jungkookie." He hands him a water bottle which Jungkook immediately accepts. After he takes a gulp of water, the younger says, "We'll be playing each other at the leagues, hyung."

And just because Taehyung's from east of Seoul, they will be facing each other in that Football League where they compete with Jungkook's team from the west. "Just because you're my boyfriend doesn't mean I'll go easy on you. Football is still my sport, Jeon Jungkook."

Jungkook smirks, but places a soft kiss on Taehyung's lips, "We'll see about that, Kim Taehyung."