~Chapter4~

Then we kissed.It started to get heated so I got on top of Adym and demand his shirt to come off.Mmmh I moaned baby girl your so perfect Adym said out of breath.We continued to make out when Sawyer came in and ruined it.Hey don't swallow each other he laughed.

Adym put back his shirt and smiled at me.Baby let's go to the beach he asked okay.I when to my house and put this on

And I still had the same clothes on from before

Adym POV
We were heading to the beech and I have the perfect plan.I'm going to ask if Jordan wants to be my girlfriend. I love her and I can't wait to call her mine.

We got to the beech and the sunset was beautiful. wow the sunset is beautiful Jordan said with her mouth opened. not as beautiful as you are I smiled to her she just blushed.Jordan I said she looked at me and waited. Here goes nothing.

I have liked you wait let me refraise that I have loved you since the first to time I laid eyes on you.Your my everything and I love the way you smile and laugh.I love the way your blue eyes sparkl and turn to green.What I'm trying to say is will you Jordan Marie Carpenter be my girlfriend?

Jordan POV
Will you Jordan Marie Carpenter be my girlfriend? YES! YES! A THOUSAND TIMES YES! I jumped into his arms like this

Jordan POVWill you Jordan Marie Carpenter be my girlfriend? YES! YES! A THOUSAND TIMES YES! I jumped into his arms like this

This has been the best day ever.I can finally call you mine Adym said.Love you baby boy I said love you too baby girl.We walked on the beech and then head back home I fell asleep in the car.

Adym POV
Jordan had fallen asleep so I just walked up stairs and laid her on my bed.I walked in the bathroom and took a shower then when to bed.I can finally call her mine and mine only.

A/N
That was so cute don't you think?💋💘