Chapter15

Jordan POV
I woke up from my nap and walked down stairs.Hey I said smiling hey gurl Jackson said shut up Aaron says don't tell me to shut up Jackson replied bitch do you want me to fuck u up Aaron says laughing.

I giggled and walked in the kitchen,I grabbed a monster and sat on the couch.So ummm can I ask you a question? Jackson asked sure I said while drinking.So why did you think you needed to cut? He said I teared up an said because I thought Adym would not care.I

I also thought no one would care if I died.Jordyn that is not true Aaron said we love you and if Adym can't see that then he is a dick.Your right,I mean there are plenty of guys that would love to date me I smiled.I'm going upstairs to fix my room.

Aaron POV
Gosh I feel so bad for Jordyn,she went through all this pain because a fucking guy said he didn't love her.It hurts to see her sad because usually she is happy and laughing all the time.

I just think it went to far for her to cut and that's why I don't want to see Adym again.Jackson do you think it was to far for her to cut? Yes and no,yes because you shouldn't do it and try and kill yourelf .And no is because she she thought it was going to be good for her he says.

Jordyn POV
I miss Adym a lot,I miss his smile,his laugh,his eyes,everything. I lost my v-card to him and I don't regret it.Can't believe he blames me for him getting hate.

Sorry that people hate me for dating someone that they think there going to marry.Sorry that they hate me for keeping you away from them.

I want him back and I don't think I can last any more without him.baby boy I miss you so much I said with tears in my eyes.

Adym pov
I'm a mess,Jordyn is my everything and I want her back.I hate myself for what I did and I can't forgive myself.I've been drinking nonstop and even smoking weed.

Jordyn is my baby girl,my princess.I can't date no one else and probably never will.This girl makes me happy like no girl has.Sawyer hated my guts because I'm the one that caused this mess.

I've cried all the time and I cant stop.My eyes are all red and puffy and I have not come out my room.I deserve this and Jordyn does not deserve a man like me.

Sorry for not posting in av whole.I said that I'm going to be posting a lot more,but I'm getting ready to go to playlist live and I'm exited.I want to meet

Ricco

Baby Ariel

Loren Beech

Mario Selman

Hunter Rowland

Brandon Rowland

And more.Thanks for understanding
BYR BABES!😘😍