~Chapter10~

Jordan Pov
I woke and turned to Adym I smiled and remembered what we did last night.I kissed his lips and then he started to kiss back. morning princess he says morning my pineapple boy I say giggling.

I get up and then fall all the floor.Adym starts to laugh me and I pout.Base when you have sex for the first time it kind of hurts you at first he says.No kidding I say crawling to the bathroom.I get myself up and juml in the shower.After my refreshing shower I take outfits

After my refreshing shower I take outfits

I go and see that Adym is all dressed up.I get on his back and tell him to go to Taylers room.That reminds me web have a show today Adym says I just nod and hold on tight.

We got to Tayelrs room and Adym sists me on a bed.Okay guys I think we should head down stairs because the limo is here Tayelr says.I want everyone to keep an eye on Jordan and make sure no one is near her Cody says everyone say okay and we go to the elevator.

Adym Pov
I'm a little nervous not going to lie.I just don't want no fans around Jordan and if there is I'm going to ask them to move.We get in the limo and I hold Jordan's hand really tight.Babe don't worry the boys and you are going to protect me Jordan whispered.I kiss her cheek and smile at her.

                   30minutes

Finally got to the venue and let me say woah its fucking huge.There are alit of fans here already so I take Jordan hands and get to the the back of the stage.Alot of people were pushing and shoving so I ran with Jordan and we made it there.Okay guys we have 12 minutes till show so let's start going to the stage Aaron says.

We get to the show and Tayler goes out and introduce us.They finally calls Jordan and my name out.I take her hand for on the stage a lot of the fans start chanting Jordan's name and that made her really happy. She looks at me and then waves to everyone.

                   SkipShow

Jordan pov
I can't believe that happened I say to myself.We get in the limo and I'm still a little out of it.Babe you okay Adym smiles at me yeah I'm just a little shocked the fans did that I laughed yeah me too he says.

I'm really tired to I lay my head on Adyms lap and my feet on Bryce.I close me head and smile to myself.

Bryce Pov
Not going to lie I kinda have a crush on Jordan.I love her smile and her sence of humor and her laugh.I know she is dating Ricco but he is older that her by 4 years.

I'm not going to take her away I just want to get closer to her.I want to lose those feelings thirds her and become her best friend.

Adym Pov
We got to the hotel so I pick Jordan up and take her to our room.I say goodnight to the guys and opened the door.I took off her shoes and then her clothes then put on her pj's.I kiss her goodnight I just take off my shirt and put on some shorts.this was a pretty good day I say before sleep took over me.

I really love this book and would love if you vote for this story😘💋💞