chapter 17

Adym Pov
We walked in and saw Jackson and Aaron on the couch making out. Hey assholes Mikey yells,as soon as he yelled they got off each other.Oh umm..hey guys Jackson says.

Okay ummm,I want to say I'm sorry I say.go on okay I'm sorry for causing all these messes.I didn't mean for that to happen with Jordyn,I love her I just couldn't stand for her to be sad.I'm sorry for u guys cause I know u live her and I fucked up I finished.

Adym we except your apologie,but we want Jordyn to be happy with a guy that treats her right Aaron says.I know and I promise to make up everything tords her,I love her and I can't give her up that easy.

I have a plan to get her back but I want u guys to give me permission. I want to take her to the beach and talk to her.Kau we give u permission to take our sister out Mikey says.okay weird but thanks guys that means a lot.

Jordyn Pov
I was walking down stairs when I heard Adyms voice with Bryce,Mikey, Sawyer, Jason,Jackson,Aaron.me being the clumsy ass,I tripped on a step.

All the guys looked at me and I got up and looked at them.Then I looked down and saw I only had a shirt on and underwear.I looked at all of them and when my eyes landed on Adym I ran upstairs.

I slammed my door and cried on my bed.I don't no why he's here but I'm so upset.knock...knock,the door opened and I saw Adym.go away I don't want u here or near me,Jordyn please let me explain.

I looked at him to say it was okay.okay,baby girl I'm so sorry for what I said.I didn't mean to cause all this,I was just so mad and sad because my friends were saying they hate u.Then I were sad so I couldn't deal.

I love u and I don't want u EVER doing something like this.I looked at him with tears and kissed him,man I missed this.

Adym POV
After what I told her she grabbed my face and kissed me.After our kiss we smiled.Baby I Wang u back,will u be my beautiful girlfriend again? Omg yes she said.

I grabbed her and kissed her.Babe I'm tired she says,go to sleep princess. She lays down and cuddles into me.I missed my baby girl so fucking much.

Yea they are back together.will they stat together this time or nah?
Bye babes😘😍