~Chapter6~

Two days have past
********************

Jordan POV
It is now Monday and it is 3:30 AM.Sawyer is also coming he is like my big brother that i wish to have.I run to the bathroom and took a shower.After that I put this on

Jordan LETS GO! Adym and Sawyer yell COMING I YELL BACK.we get to the car and go to the airport.

              Skip plan ride

Still Jordan POV
We got to Dallas and wow its pretty here.We saw a sighn that said our names on them.

               Skip car ride

Adym POV
We got to the hotel and thanked the limo driver.Jordan and I got to our room and saw a bunch of people there.Hey my name is Adym or Ricco which ever one you prefer to call me.

This is my girlfriend Jordan and this is my brother Sawyer.Hey they said.My name is Jackson,Aaron,Tayler,Bryce, Mikey,Joey,Cody,Charles,Justin,and Reagan.Well nice to meet y'all Jordan said.

We talked with everyone and they seam really cool I guess.Babe these people are great Jordan  Jordan says yeah I guess they are.Adym what's wrong? She asked well I feel like call these guys are going to try and take you away from me.Babe really I won't let that happened I promise she says kissing me.

Jordan POV
Why would Adym think that these boys would take me away from him.Jackson and Aaron are dating Reagan and Justin are dating Tayler has a girlfriend name Kelliane and I don't no about the other boys.

I'm not going to lie they are attractive but Adym is my love and plus he is hot.I get up and go talk to Bryce and Mikey.Hey are you guys a thing? I asked no,no we are not we just tell that to people. well I ship it I'm going to call you guys Brikey I laughed.They really liked it and tweeted what us said.

@BryceHall My new friend @JordanCarpenter has a great ship name for @MikeyBarone and i.The ship name is Brikey I really love that.So go and use the #Brikey for a follow love you😘😘
**********************

I just smiled and laughed at them saying they really like my ship name for them.Ding...ding...ding my phone goes I check my phone and see I have over 1m on In stage am and 1m on Twitter. I guess they tagged me and people followed.

Babe you okay there you look like your going to fant.Um yeah im okay I just got 1m followers on both Instagram and twiiter I said jummping up and down.Wow that is amasing Adym said thanks baby I said smiling.

Well I'm really tired sonim going to bed so I won't waken up late tomorrow for the first show.Goodnight baby girl GOODNIGHT SIS they all yelled.Wow I just was called sis by all the guys This makes me so happy.

What's wrong babe Adym asked nothing is just I feel more loved because I have all of you gust here with me.I didn't think this would happened and Im glad it did.Thank you for already becoming good big brothers to me I hug all the boys.

Your welcome that is what family does right Tayler said right all the boys said.Well I'm going to sleep now bye.I already know its going to be so much fun here with everyone. I jump in bed and close my eyes.

A/N
This was a good chapter so far😀😊

Brikey-Bryce and Mikey

Jaaron-Jackson and Aaron

Jeagan-Justin and Reagan

Adon-adym and Jordan