Chapter16

Adym POV
I have a plan to get Jordyn back.I'm going to talk to Bryce,Sawyer,Jason,Jackson,Mikey,and Aaron about Jordyn.First I go down stairs and see the guys on the coach.

Can I talk with you guys? Yeah sure Sawyer said.Well first of all I'm so fucking sorry that I caused Jordyn to cut herself.I'm a fucking ass whole and I don't deserve her I said with tears in my eyes.

Bro that all we wanted at of you Jason said.We exempt your apologie,we still love you bro never forget that Sawyer said.Okay since you guys forgive me,I have to talk to Bryce, Mikey,Jackson,and Aaron.So can one of you drive me to Bryce house? Yeah sure bro let's go.

Bryce POV
I was sitting on the couch just thinking when there was a knock on the door.I opened the door and saw The one person I didn't want to see.

You son of a bitch,I punched Adam in the face and Mikey tried getting me off if him.Mikey finally got me off of him and I wanted to punch more.YOU FUCKING ASS WHOLE,YOU FIF THIS TO JORDYN.YOU DONT DESERVE A GIRL LIKE HER YOU ASS! I screamed at him.

Bro I'm sorry okay I came here to tell you IM SORRY FOR FUCKING UP! He said.Go ahead apologize I said thank you,so I'm sorry for hurting Jordyn I didn't mean too I was angry.It hurts to see her sad and I shouldn't have said that to her bro.

Adym that's all I wanted to here I accept your apologie but that doesn't mean were buddy buddy I said to him.Thanks Bryce that means a lot and now I have to apologize to Jackson and Aaron.

I'll take you to there house that were Jordyn is I say.Cool thanks bro ummm when do you want to leave? He asked well we can go now or wait till Jordyn is sleeping? I'll wait till she is sleeping he says.

Jackson Pov
I was in my room with Aaron when I got a text from Bryce.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
J-Jackcon
B-bryce

B-Hey Adym,Mikey,Sawyer,jason,and I are going to your house around 8:30 PM

J-WTF!! No way that mother fucker is coming near Jordyn

B-He wants to apologize for everything that he's done.Plus he won't be near her were going when she falls asleep so text me when she does.

J-FINE! Don't except me to be nice and you no Aaron is not going to happy.He loves protecting people.

B-Thanks Jack love yah see you later

J-welcome and DONT CALL ME JACK!!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Babe I have something to tell you I say nervously. What is it?Aaron says ummm well Bryce is coming with Adym and the rest.WTF! I don't want him near Jordyn he says angry.

I know and that's why there coming after she falls asleep I says.Okay but I'm not being nice and if he says he wants to see her I'm going to be a bitch to him.That's fine and don't tell him anything to piss him of or do anything I say.

Adym POV
I can't wait to tell the guys my plan to apologize to Jordyn.I'm taking her to the beach for a date.So exited,I need my baby girl back.

Guys I have a plan to tell Jordyn I'm sorry.Sawyer your going to take Jordyn to the beach around 7:40 PM.I'm going to have Bryce,Mikey,Aaron,Jackson,Sawyer, Jason hold up a sign that says."I'm sorry baby I love you".

Bro that is a gods idea Sawyer says.I know thats why I said it you dumb ass I lighted and so did the other guys.Ding...ding...ding yo Jackson said that Jirdyn fell asleep let's go Bryce said.

We got in the car and started to drive to Jacksons place.

         30 minutes later

We finally got there and Mikey knocked on the door.No one answered so he tried to opens the door and it opened.We walked in and saw.....

How is this book? Should I make more things interesting or nah?
Comment and I will pick some ideas
BYE BABES!!😍😘💖💋