chapter 18

Jordyn POV
I woke up and turned around and saw a sleeping Adym.I started to kiss all over his face while giggling. Good morning baby girl he says in his raspy voice.

Good morning babe I say smiling.I get up and walk in the bathroom and take a shower. OK wash my hair and my body.After my shower I put this outfit on

I was fixing my makeul when Adym came in

I was fixing my makeul when Adym came in.DAMN BABY GIRL he says loud,do you like it or is it to much I say.Baby you look good he says wrapping his arms around my waist.Thanks babe I smiled at him.

We head downstairs And all the guys are in the kitchen.Hey I say sitting on Adyms lap,awww you guys back together? Jackson asked yes we are Adym says.That's great Aaron says.

Adym POV
I was looking at all the guys when I stopped at Bryce.He looked sad and I don't no why.Babe I'm going to talk to Bryce I say okay.Bro can we talk I say to Bryce yeah okay he says.

Bryce you good? Adym can I be honest with you? Yea bro tell me I say.Okay when you and Jordyn broke up I started to have feelings for her he says.

Bryce I just got her back,I don't want no one taking her away from me.I know that its just...her being around alot is fun and I cant help it.Bryce you better do something because I swear if you do anything to.take her away, im beating the fuck oyt og you.

Bryce pov
Damn...the fuck happened? I know I said I won't try anything.but its hard being around the most beautiful girl.

I'll try my best to not think of Jordyn like that.

Jordyn Pov
I noticed that Bryce kept starting at me alot.When I looked at him he would look down.Hey Adym, do u no whats going on with Bryce? He told me he didn't feel good at all.oh okay.

I can tell Adym is lying to me.When he bites his lip and his pupils get smaller.Im going to find out one way or the other.I'll probably ask Bryce then.Guys think they can hide anything, no sweety you cant.

Sorry its short, cant think without worrying about Adym.Ugh hes going thro alot right now.Hope this hacker stops because on Adyms insta they deleted every single photo and supporters.Ugh bye babes cant promise to post tomorrow without him being okay