~Chapter12~

Ricco Pov
I've been in my room since that happened. I don't no why I did that to her and I was acting like an ass.Even Sawyer and Jason thought I was an ass.I wasn't thinking it all came out I caused our brake up and I don't think I can get her back.

I walked down stairs to ask if the guys know were she went.Hey guys do you no were Jordan went? No she just left and that's it.Oh okay thanks I say and go to the couch.I really miss her I can't live without her.She is the love of my life and I can't let her go that quick.

Jordan Pov
I woke up next to Bryce I was wondering and then it came back to me.I went to the bathroom and looked at myself.No wonder Adym blames me look at me I'm ugly and don't deserve to live.

I found a razor and started to cut.I screamed I'm pain but continued to cut.Jordan what are you doing? Bryce asked I'm sory Bryce I can't live without him.I keep cutting and screaming.

Bryce Pov
JORDAN DONT FO THIS PLEASE! I screamed soon Mikey and Jackson came in and banged on the door.Aaahhhhaaa Jordan screamed STOP YOU DONT NEED TO DO THIS BABY STOOOP!.I banged on the door and soon enough a broke down.JORDAN! I picked her up and took her to the hospital MIKEY GET THE KEYS HURRY!.

                 SKIPRIDE

Sawyer Pov
I was sitting ontm the couch when I get a call.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Sawyer-Hello?

Bryce-Sawyer you have to come to the hospital NOW

Sawyer-Why what happens

Bryce-Jordan cut herself because of your fucking ass whole brother

Sawyer-IM COMING IN 10 MINUTES!
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
I get the keys and jump in the car with Jason.We didn't tell Adym because I'm pissed

                SkipRide

We got to the hospital and we tell them who were looking for and they gave us the room number.We got to the room and saw.....

What do you think happend😘