~Chapter5~

Jordan POV
I woke up in Adym bed,I could get used to this.I started to kiss around his face and he woke up.I can wake up like this I started to blush.Babe I'm going to my house to take a shower I kissed him and left.

Adym POV
Gosh dang it I love her so much.It scares me that I'm going on tour with a lot of guys and they can try to take her away.I won't let it happens.After thinking so much I just whent in the shower.

Jordan POV
I got out the shower and pur this on

Jordan POVI got out the shower and pur this on

I when over to Adym and sat on his bed.While I was on my phone looking through social media.Adym came out with just his towel.Hey baby take a picture it will last longer he laughed.I just blushed and laughed nervously.

Babe who is going on tour? Oh ummm

Jackson krecioch

Tayler Holder

Cody

Aaron Fuller

Justin Blake

Reagan

Kelliane

Sawyer

Joey Birlem

Charles Gindsnick

Bryce Hall

Mikey Bar one
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I can't wait I said smiling. oh um when are we leaving? We leave Monday at 3:30 A.M. Wow in two days I said shocked yes and im so excited to go with my girlfriend he said.Ugh why do you do this? I said laughing do what he said why do you always have to look hot and sexy I said.Well he said getting close to me you know what makes you hot? adym said when you moan while I give you hikeys.Right then and there I kissed him with passion.

Take off your shirt now Adym said I did what I was told.Damn babe you look hot right now.I continued to kiss him,he gave me a few Hickeys and I gave him some too.After that make out session I when to the bathroom and screamed.ADYM ALYXANDER YORBA!! he came in here and looked at me.

Look at these hickeys you monster I said all he did was laugh at me.Hey why are you laughing look at your neck smiling big.Oh my fucking god there huge.I wonder what else is huge.He looked at me and smirked.No no Adym not today.I'm really tired so I'm going to take a nap I said yawning I kissed Adym a lade down.

Adym POV
What this girl does to me I smiled and lade down next to her.

Sorry its short but I'm going to add people on the tour. BYEEE😘😀😊☺😉😜