chapter 19

3 years later... SMUT!, SMUT!, SMUT!, SMUT!, SMUT!, SMUT!, SMUT!, SMUT!, SMUT!, SMUT!, SMUT!, SMUT!, SMUT!, SMUT!,

Jordan POV
I am finally eighteen abd Adym is 22.Oh yea I found out why Bryce was acting weird.He just liked me, I told him that I love him like a brother.Bryce got mad and disappeared, never saw him again.

BABEEEE! Adym yelled WHAT! Come and broadcast with me.I ran down the stairs and sat on his lap.Hey baby girl he kisses me, I just giggle.

Okay ready he asked ready I smiled.HEY #LASTFAM we yelled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Adymsexyface-Hey babe hi Jordi

Riccobae-ugh why cant u break up with her already smh

Lastfam-u guys are literally OTP.I love seeing u guys happy all the time.

Riccohot-Hey Jordan do all of us a favor and kys thx sweety.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Adym Pov
Yea my supporters still hate on Jordan and i dont care.I love her because im going to spend my whole life with her.I looked at Jordan for a while then she looks at me and smiles.

Im so lucky that I found someone to spend the rest of my life with.Soon to call her my wife and a mother to my kids.What u thinking about babe? How im lucky to have you I say she smiles and kisses me.

               1hourlater

Jordan Pov
Adym finally gets off younow and he starts to kiss me.This was a more rough kiss.He picks me up and takes me to our room.

Adym lays me on the bed while he's hovering over me.He starts to take off me shirt and kissing my neck. Ugh I moan he leaves marks on my neck.Then he takes off my pants, he looks at me asking if I want this.I node my head saying yes.

He comes back off and kisses my lips he looks at me one more time.His eyes dark and his pupils bigger.Baby you're eyes are dark blue he whispers, that means im ready daddy I smirked. He get turned on when I call him that.

Adym takes my bra off and kisses one of my boobs while he squeezes the other one.Daddy dont tease me I moaned again.Adym gose lower till he reaches my underwear.he takes them off.

Ready he says yes babe I replied. He takes kanye and pushes it in me.DADDY I moaned.He starts going faster, and faster.FASTER DADDY I yelled.Adym does what I say and goes faster.I THINK IM CLOSE DADDY I moaned. I cummed and so did Adym, he licked me out and layed next to me.

Babe u tase better than you're milkshakes he says.I gasped then I it him with a pillow. Going in the shower, as I got up I fell on the ground.It hurt to walk, Adym starts to laugh.Adym this is not funny u ass, I guess my dick was to big for you baby girl.I rolled my eyes and just crawled my way to the bathroom.

           30mineteslater

Adym pov
Jordan came out the bathroom wabaling I smiled and got up and carried her.Thx babe she smiled no prob babe.Jordan and I lade in bed for the rest of the night watching netflix and eating pizza and junk food. Jordan fell asleep on my chest so I kissed her head and said goodnight baby girl.

Wow early in the morning yea I guess.I wanted to post because I should make up the days I haven't posted.
Bye babes♥♡