Chapter 1 - A New Day

This book is under slow editing, so please keep patience and ignore the errors until it's done!

Nandini's pov

And the car crashed into another, nopes I was lucky. It didn't. OMG what was that now? I found myself hanging from a branch, and I was on my death bed. There was none around for help. My car fell down the cliff and my Aiyappa saved me. Or was it just a trailer of my upcoming death?

I was sweating, my throat crying for water and suddenly I found myself in a pool of water.

What the hell!

I jumped out of my bed and saw my mom standing with an empty jar.

"Aiyoo Nandu beta tum abhi tak uthi nhi? Time dekha hai? It's 8am and remember it's your first day at college."  Mom said at a go.

"Shit! Amma apne mujhe pehle kyu nhi uthaya?

"Jaa ready ho jao. Aaj maine tumhara favourite dish banaya hai."

Wait a minute, I forgot to introduce myself. It's me Nandu. Arey wahi Nandini Murthy, naam nhi suna kya? So today was my First Day at college.Yes one correction I wasn't the one what you are thinking, a student.

Nah I was the famous Classical Singer Miss Nandini Murthy and today was my first day as a CLASSICAL MUSIC PROFESSOR at SPACE ACADEMY -the renowned college of Music 🎵🎶 and Arts in the city of dreams Mumbai.

Wow what a start of the day! 'A nightmare' wow! Nandini Murthy!

Finally I got ready. The time at the wall clock showed quarter to eight. "So Amma I am going! Bye see you in the evening."

"Kanna! Breakfast kar lo"

"Amma sorry time nahi hai,Bye!"

After stuffing a slice of my favorite idli, I rushed towards my car.

So guys hows the first part? Do comment since its my first story I am nervous and pls keep voting! thanks for reading😍