Chapter 26 Unusual happenings

Nandini's pov

"Nandini ruko...kahan ja rahi ho?" Manik said since i was running out of his sight due to the blushing thing...

"Mai woh ghar ja rhi hu bye"

"I ll drop you"

"No..no i will go Manik" i was blushing hard

"No.... it's too late you won't go alone that's it " and he grabbed me and made me sit on the front seat

"Aiyappa.. front seat😫😫" I murmured

There was a pin drop silence in the car... He asked "Nandini would you like to hear songs"

"No...Manik...i am feeling tired so I'll try to sleep a little...wen we reach na u just wake me up..." I lied to hide the tsunami of blushes... and closed my eyes....

After half an hour Manik woke me up...

"Nandini aa gya tumhara ghar"

I woke up as I had actually had slept... Without an eye contact I wished him goodnight and ran inside the house....

He seemed saying to himself "Ise kya ho gaya aaj"

"Aiyyo Nandu why are you running...bhoot dekh liya kya..?" asked Appa

"Appa...ap bhi na...kuch bhi bolte hain..."

And heard my parents laughing... I went upstairs to my room... freshened up but still couldn't get that out of my mind... After dinner I tried sleeping...

But the word "star couple" was ringing in my ears constantly...I opened Whatsapp and saw Manik's messages...He had sent a msg which read

"Thank you Miss Nandini Murthy for being an amazing dance partner n being announced as star  ....... goodnight...sweet dreams"

The ending the star he left incomplete but this made me turned from raw to ripe tomato...I looked at his dp and it seemed he is looking straight into my eyes... I just hid under the duvet...and slept soon ....

___________

Few days passed with Manik and Nandini becoming good friends and their non stop messages and calls continued.... and Jhankar concert is one day away....

____________

Nandini's pov

The bright sunrays woke me up.... It was Sunday morning.... But for me it was a lazy Sunday...Navya was out of town... Manik was busy with a small event where he was going to perform in the evening...So I Nandini Murthy will get bored the whole day😶😶

After riyaz and breakfast i sat with my lappie going through some online shows...just then a whatsapp notification came...It was from Dhruv...He wanted me to meet him at 5  .... I thanked him saying "Saviour you saved me from boredom"

It was around 4 pm... Dhruv' s driver came to pick me up.... It was maybe an hour long journey... I asked the driver about where were we going ..but he denied cz of Dhruv' s orders...I was excited and it was surprising too... But at the same time I was happy cz it was Dhruv My Best friend after all...

After one n half hours we reached the spot... I walked through a beautiful lawn...it seemed the area was a desolate one since no one seemed around..i was little startled but as I saw Dhruv it gave me assurance that nothing bad can happen to me as my Saviour,my Best friend is with me...

_______________

After one hour i came out of the desolate place frantically... looked for a cab and quickly asked to drive for my home .... I couldn't stop here for a second...I was counting every minute...so that i can run away from that place...i wish I had wings so that i could fly away far and far and far...... I asked the driver to drive fast.....

After an hour and half  i reached home... I couldn't walk properly and whatever happened there was running to and fro in my mind... Amma opened the door and without greeting her I ran upstairs into my room and bolted the door.... I threw my phone into some corner...and crashed into the bed and dug my face into my favourite pillow... I was continuously weeping...

"Aiyappa...how could he do this...? How..? I believed him and this is what he did to me.... ?? I spoke to my Aiyappa without stopping for a moment...

I hated what he did to me....I hated his touch...i hated everything that happened there...How excited i was for the outing and it would end this way i never thought in my wildest dreams...I wish i had never gone there... He's my Saviour and today i am into this condition due to him...

Mom was asking that someone came to meet me...I asked mom to send that person away and say that I am not at home... I wasn't in a condition to meet anyone....

I don't know how long i cried and fell asleep..Amma asked for dinner but I skipped .... I wasn't ready to talk to anyone nor have food... All those thoughts and the bitter incident had deprived me of thinking capability.... I couldn't come out of that.... It was a difficult night to spend....I don't know how long i slept..maybe hardly 3-4 hours...It was a sleepless night worser than nightmares...soon it was 5am and my alarm started ringing ....

I woke up .....I looked so drained out after the tiring and bitter night..... I quickly took a shower and freshened up...

I went down to have food... as i was too hungry to have whatever was there...Amma made my favourite dosa.. and i gulped it down in a few minutes...

Seeing yesterday's condition Amma asked -

"Nandu tum thik toh ho na kanna... mujhe kuch thik nahi lag rha...tumne milne se bhi mana kar  diya..khana v nhi khaya ...hua kya hai beta.? "

"Nothing amma bas thodi tired thi... don't worry I am fine..."

With this assurance that I am fine...I decided that Nandini Murthy isn't weak...she can tackle anything Aiyappa throws at her... Aiyappa is testing how strong I am....So i will surely pass the test... I won't allow Dhruv to ruin myself...I have to move on from whatever happened last night... I have to....

I checked my phone...there was 100 missed calls from Manik... opened whatsapp around 50 plus messages came from Manik.... I was a bit tensed ....each message asked  where was I...how was I....what was I doing..etc. I was in tears seeing the missed calls and messages from him...It showed how much he cared for me.... I tried calling him but his phone was unreachable... I became  tensed...Maybe he is angry or maybe hurt.......now I had to be ready to deal with another situation..

Shall i Say him...No Nandu..You can't...You know him na... answered my inner me...

I just hope he is fine....

"Aiyappa save me from angry Manik"

Brushing all these thoughts aside

I left for college....

So how is the update..? Did you guys like it..? Poor Nandu  she had to face many things...I wonder what Dhruv did to her.... something very bad....do you guys wanna kill Dhruv.....??? I hope Nandini and Manik dont end in fight...after all their performance is in due in 2 days... Well to those who wanna know what exactly happened ...have to wait as the suspense won't get over soon...Till then enjoy what's coming next.. Happy Reading guys... And yes do not forget to vote and comment....😆