Chapter 46 - Manik's Birthday Surprise

( Give inline comments please)

Manik's pov

Finally I met Nandini.... Yes she missed me... Nandini missed me wow....😄😄😄😄 I am so so happy right now..... 😄😄😄😄

I came back home , freshened up... and sat down on the window sill sipping the hot coffee I made for myself....

I was gazing at the sky when I saw Mukti sitting at the bench in the garden with her heads down... I felt some negative vibes...

I quickly made coffee for her and went downstairs...

"Hey Mukku.. chalo coffee piyo..."

"Thanks bhai......" she faked a smile..

I looked at her eyes that seemed soggy...

"Mukku...Are you crying..? "

"No..no bhai...I-I am not crying... something just went inside... Tez hawa chal rahi hai na so...."

"Mukku... tez hawa ka toh pata nahi...but itna pata hai that you're hiding something from your bhai..."

"No..bhai... aesa kuch nahi hai..."

"Mukku... Don't lie..." I glared at her

And then tears started flowing her cheeks and she instantly put her head on my chest..

"Mukku...stop crying...just relax...kya hua kya..just tell me..."

"Bhai...woh..."

"Mukku...relax and rona band karo... take a deep breath and just say what happened..."

She took a deep breath and then spilled the beans...

"Woh mai aur Harshad aur couple nahi rahe...We have broken up... I broke up with him"

"Whattttttt!!!... But why what happened...?"

"He cheated me bhai..."

"But why..? You both seemed comfortable with each other..."

"I loved him a lot bhai but I can't tolerate deceivers..."

"Okay...but tell me what happened...why did you guys broke up...?"

"Woh you remember Hanshika...?"

"Yeah how could I forget her...I had a terrible experience with her at the airport..." 😏

"Hmmm... since the Shimla Trip I saw her with Harshad... Initially I thought it was friendship... It's not that Harshad stopped talking to me ...But I didn't like that girl getting close to him...I was jealous... Gradually I stopped thinking and just tried avoiding her... But what happened yesterday was too much for me to bear...You now Bhai I saw Hanshika kissing Harshad in the staircase... I mean how could he kiss another girl when he has a girlfriend...? That was more than enough ....I went ahead and marked my five fingers on Harshad's face....and I broke up with him then and there...."

"Harshad is a nice guy...How did he do this....wait...I won't leave Harshad...how could he cheat my sister...? No.. I will teach him a lesson..."

"Bhai..isliye mai apko batana nahi chahti thi...."

"But Mukku..."

"No bhai he is your friend...And I don't want to break your friendship for me..."

"This is not done Mukku..."

"Bhai..jo bhi hua mere sath hua..but iska matlab yeh nahi that you will fight... And I taught him a lesson by breaking up with him... And I don't think he deserve anything more than that...So bhai there's no need to fight and all and just be friends that's it..."