Chapter 55 Destiny's game

Hello Readers this is the last chapter of Ankahee and do read the author's note at the end...

And guys ANKAHEE reached 13k reads...wohooooo😄😄😄😄😄

And give inline comments too...

Writer's Pov

Nandini reaches the hospital..She gets down from the auto and wipes her tears and makes her way to the receptionist...

Nandini- "Mr Dhruv Vedant..."

Receptionist - " Mam Room Number 125 ... 4th floor "

Nandini climbs the stairs and reaches the fourth floor and finds Dhruv unconscious in his room...He is being shifted to ICU..

She goes to Dhruv's mom..and she hugs Nandini while crying...

Nandini-" Aunty aapne mujhe call kiya  but yeh sab kese hua aunty...?"

Dhruv's mom- " Pata nahi uparwala kya chahta hai...major accident hua hai... Bas Nandini woh thik toh ho jayega na...?"

Nandini-"Of course aunty thik ho jayega..you don't worry..."

Meanwhile Navya comes and sees Nandini here...She finds something is wrong... She takes Nandini to a corner..

Navya- "Nandu tu thik toh hai na..."

Nandini-"Haa Navya woh Dhruv ke liye sad hu ...."

Navya-"Hmm Major accident tha...Doctors ne kaha glass pieces pierced his back.. Operation karege..and leg bhi toot gaya"

Nandini-"Yeh sab kese hua..?"

Navya-"Pata nahi...a truck hit him..."

Nandini- "Bas woh thik ho jaye..."

And Nandini starts crying for her best friend...

Navya-" Nandini mujhe lagta hai tumhe ghar jana chaiye..."

Nandini- "But Dhruv he needs me..."

Navya- "Filhal aunty hai uske sath...But I think you need rest...chalo mai bhi tumhare saath chalti hu..."

Navya could easily feel something wrong happened so she convinces Nandini to go back home.

Nandini comes back home with Navya...her parents are not at home...she quickly runs upstairs to her room and locks her from inside...

Navya runs from behind...and asks her to open the door... But Nandini doesn't pay heed to her...

She is wailing loudly... screaming hysterically...

Navya bangs the door hard... She tries every possible means to break the door but fails in her attempts..she prays to her Mata Rani that Nandini shouldn't harm herself...

After one hour Nandini opens the door...

Navya comes running to her and takes her in a bone crushing hug...

Tears well up in Nandini's doe eyes...

Navya-" Nandu kya baat hai...mujhe nahi bataogi..?"

Nandini- ( While sobbing) "Mera pehla pyar adhura reh gaya .... MERI DIL KI BAATEIN ANKAHEE REH GAYI..."

Navya is shocked to hear that... Nandini says her everything and Navya tries her best to console Nandini...

Nandini's hiccups don't stop...Navya stays with her whole night to console her heart broken friend...