Chapter 6 Peeping into the past

"Bhai...Bhai...utho ab... it's 8.30... College nahi jana kya....? Uffo kitna sote ho ap... Agar nhi uthoge na..toh i will pour a bucket of water on you...fir mujhe kuch mat bolna..haan..haaye iska kya hoga ..kitna satayega ye apne future wife ko..😂😂."

Mukti was continuously teasing Manik..(Mukti is Manik's step sister).

"Ho gaya tumhara dramaqueen....Aaj mera college hai v and nahi v.." Manik woke up and started explaining confused Mukti..

"Wo some stupid gal did a horrible prank on me.. and the result is i am suspended..but i have to go to college and do all the official work except teaching😒 so thats why m late today"

"Kya bol rhe ho bhai... Kisi ne ap par prank kia..omg...i am dead sure..she must be a very brave gal to take a panga with The Manik Malhotra.. 😅😅 Toh iraada kya hai apka..? So will you take the revenge or ap lattu ho gaye uspe..??"

"Hmmm"

"What hmmm... Lattu ho gaye 2 days mein hi? 😲"

"I didn't mean that Mukku.. 😒 Of course i will take revenge..And will show that Nandini who i am..So Nandini get ready to face my monster side.."

"Monster...wow what a wonderful name..Manna padhega Miss Nandini ko... Apko takkar jo de rhi hai ..😂😂...Acha bhai you just get up..and go..I told the butlers to make your favourite grilled sandwiches..so see you after college..bye...😘😘 "

"Okay...Tc..see you.."

______

Manik's POV

Mukti..my cutest n adorable Sis...She and Cabir r the only 2 who loves me the most..Warna undono ka kya kehna😖...

So i am Manik Malhotra the rockstar of India...I am born in the richest family of Mumbai... My dad is the business tycoon Mr.Rohan Malhotra..My mum Naina died when i was 5 and Cabir was 2 years old...2 years it was okay but my life changed when Shipra came into my dad's life..Yes only good deed she did was giving birth to Mukti...Yes i always wanted a cute sis..and Mukti was exactly the same...That Shipra influenced dad in a way that we r just strangers for him.. No he has given us everything... every comfort...of our lives ..but is money the solution of everything? What about love that i have craved for since the day my mum left me...?Yes i am deprived of the most beautiful feeling of this world-LOVE..love that a child needs... love that a teenager needs..love that Manik needs...Yes the only love i got is my chotu Cabir and Mukku... They r my lifelines..agar ye log na hote..toh shayad...mai hota hi nahi..(a lone tear escapes his eyes😢)

We dont even live in the same house..Yes that Shipra seperated us..Kehne ko toh same hai but bungalows alag alag...Mukti is the only link between the divided Malhotras...

_____

"Bro...So chalna h abhi ya i ll go.." Cabir woke me up from the painful thoughts.."

"No cabir tu jaa .mujhe late hoga..tc haan .or slow drive karna... "

"Yo bro..love u"

I went for the shower.. the cold water soothed the pain i had since ages.

(Manik is recalling his 1st day at college)

So finally my dream is coming true..Now i am the professor of my favourite Music College SPACE ACADEMY... The moment i entered the loud hooting of my name spread a smile on my face... i could see positive vibes all over...and then...some short cute girl bumped into me .... She wore a Red kurti..my favourite colour and white jeans she looked no less than an angel..I was drowned in her large Doe Eyes...Her lips ,nose,face was a perfect example of an Indian beauty..Haaye.. Uparwale ne bhi kya fursat se banaya hai tujhko mere yaar😍😍..

Damn her voice how melodious...!! Oye Manik itna fidaa mat ho..sun toh le woh kya keh rhi.. snapped Mr.Brain ...I came into senses and heard her shouting at the top of her voice..Maine v bohot suna diya..She asked for my help..but Mr.Brain stopped me..after all thoda show off toh banta hai... 😆 Kuch der baad... I saw that Nyonika giving lecture to that girl..Her name is Nandini Murthy... 😍😍 The way she looked at me as if abhi she will gobble me up..even i gave her a evil smirk..

Wese toh i was fida on her beauty..but what she did...that prank..that got me suspended was a shock for me... Haa or ho fida.. Aesa toh hona hi tha...

But Mr Brain don't worry she will have to pay for it.. R u sure Manik asked Mr Paglu Dil.. Haan damn sure..Manik se jo bhi panga le he/she has to bear the brunt...😁😁

_______

So after having my breakfast i left for the college... Miss Nandini Murthy here i come... Wohahaha😆😁😎

So all were waiting for manik's POV ...So how did you like this chapter..? DROP in your Comments... And pls guys give inline comments too...