Chapter 35 It's not that easy Part A

Manik's pov

The flight was about to take off... We all followed the necessary instructions...I thought of sitting beside Nandini but Navya was already seated.... And they were busy in their girly talks ....

Thank God Hanshika wasn't near me... It's so suffocating...

I leaned my head on the upper portion of the seat and closed my eyes...

It was hardly few seconds that I heard a voice whispering.. I opened my eyes... and saw Mr Dil saying:

"Manik..Manik...tumne use  bhingaya kyun..?

"Hmmm..aese hi"

"Nahi..aesa nhi chalta...samjhe tum" Mr Dil retorted

"Thik kiya Manik ne" yes Mr Brain too started again

"Oye Tu chup kar.... Tujhe sharm nahi aati kya jo aa jate ho har waqt..."

"Sharm toh tujhe nhi aati hai... every time you come to disturb Manik..."

"Oye...Jyada bol Nahi...Dil ke mamlo mein mat padh"

"Kyun kya kar loge tum Mr Bloody heart"

"Oye I am warning you" Mr Dil raised his fingers...

"Aa ja dekhte hai" and Mr Brain started running amidst the flight attendants

"Abey ruk...abhi pakadta hu tujhe" and they started their tom&jerry game 😂😂

They were continuously running here and there....I pleaded don't run .... There's some etiquette to follow...But has they ever listened to me.... that they will listen to me...

And as i feared.... Both collided with the flight attendant who was carrying a tray of  cold drinks with layers of ice...

Phew....

As a result of  the collision..The entire cold drinks fell down on the two...

"Ewwwwww it's so cold...."said Mr Dil

"Omg...damn cold" Mr Brain said

Both looked up and what a funny scene it was ...Both tom & jerry was drenched in cold drinks from top to bottom 😅😅

And I pity the flight attendant who was as confused as the other passengers..and without any fault of her own she got a damn good scolding from her senior....

I rebuked them...

"Aur khelo Pakdam pakdi....yei hone tha...Now go and get changed... Meri baat toh you both will never listen...now bear it... "

And the tom jerry turned  back and went away as if they are the Jai Veeru of Sholey 😂😂😂😂

_______________

(Manik's pov continues)

After few hours we reached Delhi...

Spent few minutes there ....

Boarded a flight to Shimla Airport located at Jabarhatti....

And we came to know that we have to take a bus to Shimla...and the distance is between 20-30 kms...

Throughout the journey I tried talking to Nandini... 

But whenever I looked at her she turned away shying...

Uff kya karu is ladki ka.... 🙄

Anyways we finally reached Shimla Airport in 2 hours...

The beautiful scenery in my front filled me with positive vibes .... Seriously one should take a break And come at hilly places to enjoy Nature's bounty....