Chapter 5 Monster

Give inline comments😆

"Manik shaant ho jaa" said Cabir..

"How r u saying that ? That bloody Nyonika suspended me that too for a mistake that i haven't done.. Whoever is there na behind all this has to regret this ."

He clutched his fist and went outside leaving Cabir shouting bhai bhai..pls aesa kuch mt krna ki problems increase ho jaye..

__________

So we were in the jam room teaching the students.. after it was done we 3 were chatting...

"Nandini yaar aaj jo bhi Manik k sath hua na acha nhi hua" Navya started..

"Yes Navya you r right..". Dhruv seconded her..

"1 minute Nandini kal toh tu bohot angry thi tere us monkey Malhotra pe... And aaj u r so happy.. Kahin in sab k peeche tera hath toh nhi... "Navya uttered in a fraction of second.

"Kyaaa ...bo..bol.. rahi ho Navya... Ae...aesaaaa..kuch bhi nhi hai..😌." I said..

" Sweetheart u r stammering means kuch toh gadbad hai.." concluded Dhruv..

Aiyappa i cant even lie😭... And finally i spilled the beans... And they were shocked seeing this side of Nandu...

"Waah re meri sherni...Dhruv yei wahi ladki hai jo kuch v krne se pehle10 baar sochti thi..and see aaj isne The Monster Manik Malhotra ko aesa sabak sikhaya ki he ll never try to mess up with Nandu.."

"Haan 100% right... Well done Sweetheart"

While we were talking i think someone was there..Aiyooo Nandu bas v karo..you r thinking too much..take a chill pill...!!

____________

  I was going to the canteen and someone grabbed me by my hands and pulled me inside a room... And .. and i was lost in those chocolaty brown eyes.. those eyes that spoke a  myriad of emotions.. i was drowning in that vast ocean of mysteries... Suddenly coming back to reality i realized that its Manik the Monster... I tried hard but this man was so strong that i was nothing in front of him... His shout made me deaf.

"How dare you Nandini...how dare you do this to me...? Do you have any idea what effect it will have on my image.. ?Just cz i didn't help you out..so u went on to play such a nasty game.."

Tears started flowing from my eyes... No one..no one ever talked to me like that i was the pampered child of my parents.. his tight grip on my hands imprinted red marks on my skin..

"Its hurting manik.. leave me"

"Really its hurting..so let it hurt...let it pain..what you did today is nothing to this pain.."

"Manik what i did was just to teach a lesson to u.. i didn't know that Nyonika gonna suspend you.."

"Ooh wow !!! so Miss Nandini Murthy is so stupid..she doesn't know what will be the impact of her childish games..tumhe pata v hai..kisi ki image chale jane se kya hota hai..haan how will u know u must have been the most pampered child..right.. "

"Manik....." I screamed..

And there he was about to punch my face ... Thank you Aiyappa.. Dhruv held his hand n saved me.

"Hey Mr.Manik dare not hurt my sweetheart.. or else mujhse bura koi nhi hoga.."

He dragged me out of the room.

"Thank you Saviour "

"Aww Nandu.. You r my sweetheart na so i am always there to save you from any harm.."

"Dhruv woh main na manik..." He interrupted.. " Just forget jo bhi hua.."

We need to leave..

__________

 I couldn't sleep at night... those eyes full of mysteries and an unknown feeling was floating in front of my eyes..and that anger ... that extreme anger..is so scary .. Aiyappa aaj agar Dhruv na hota na toh he would have killed me only...😟😟 With these uneasy thoughts i drifted to sleep .

So hows this..? comments karna mat bhulna and to the silent readers pls vote ...