Chapter 29- Eyes met

Nandini's pov

Yes that's what we call a dhamakedaar performance... I loved the way we danced... i loved the way me and Manik danced... I was thinking all this n blushing...

"Aesi sharmati rahogi ya chalna bhi hai..." asked Navya

"Kahan"

"Nandu..humein ghar bhi chalna hai  so uske liye change toh karna padhega na...so chalo green room"

"Oh yes... let's go" and i stroked my  head for my stupid blushing🙈

______________

Manik's pov

I was going towards the green rooms to find out Nandini when a voice stopped me ....damn 😐

"Manik...kahan jaa rha hai tu?" the expected voice of Cabir enquired

"Kahi nahi... tu jaa i am coming"

"Saath mein chalte hai na..wese bhi tujhe green room kyun jana hai"

"Mera woh phone...yeah i have left my phone there"

"Omg..Mr Manik Malhotra jo aaj tak apne phone se dur nahi rahe he left his phone..."

"Come on no need to do drama okay"I rolled my eyes

"Hey bhai...kon drama kar rha hai " came Mukti's voice

"Drama ....maine kab drama kiya..?.u know bhai left his phone in the green room" Cabir made an innocent baby like face

Ye mousam ki baarish
Ye baarish ka pani
Ye pani ki boonden
Tuje hi toh doonde

Damn!!!!!Suddenly my phone rang from nowhere and I was caught red handed lying to my siblings 😒😒

I looked at the caller it was none else than Cabir... and i swear i would have killed Cabir if Mukti would have not been there ... 😠

"Manik abhi toh tu keh raha tha ki u left your phone...and see its ringing ..utha le phone "

"Ha bhai... you said n see you have your phone so let's go now"

"Cabir...Can you please shut up...I didn't see that my phone is with me... so pardon me n you both go i am coming.." I fumed in anger 😠😠

"Bhai..ab kahan chalna hai chalo na ghar chalte hai" said Mukti

"Mukti.. Manik ko jane dete hai" said Cabir sensing my anger

"Cabir...kya bol rhe ho..kahan jaana hai bhai ko abhi...?"

"Samjha kar ...... Manik ko kahan jaana hai..." Cabir did some stupid gestures with his eyes

"Ohooo.... Okay Bhai..ap jao... "

"Thank you Miss Mukti and Cabir" i gave a frown and left 😡

And all i could hear was giggles and laughter of the evil twins ... seriously sometimes these siblings are too much... I looked back and glared at Cabir..and in a second they vanished..

__________

Meanwhile Navya had already changed her costume and now it was Nandini's  turn...so Navya went outside but she got a message and left from there..

___________

Manik's pov

I went towards Nandini's green room... I was about to knock but the door was slightly opened...I saw her struggling with her dress...

I decided to wait outside but I heard her calling Navya's name but she was nowhere to find...

"Navya kaha ho tum...?? Idhar aao na...Navya..see na mere dress ki zip has stuck somewhere come na..."

I gradually moved towards her...as she needed someone to help her out...

"Navya tum aa gayi..ab chalo jaldi se thik karo...I have to go home soon..."

I heard her blabbering

" Kya kar rahi ho Navya...?? jaldi Navya"

Left with any option I moved my hand forward and touched her back

____________

Nandini's pov

I was continuously taking Navya's name and finally she came...

But I felt Manik's touch on my back ...

I opened my eyes and saw Manik's reflection in the mirror..our eyes met ...

Background song

Maine haara, main tera saara main
Meetha meetha tu, haan khaara khaara main
Tera saara main, saara main

I felt his fingers  gradually trailing my back... Manik's touch sent shivers down my spine...I was unable to control my feelings...

Maine haara, main tera saara main
Meetha meetha tu, haan khaara khaara main
Tera saara main, saara main

Slowly his hands caught hold of the zip ...and now it wasn't stuck anymore...he pulled the zip up and i was breathing hard... After sometimes I felt his hot breath on my neck..it seemed he gonna kiss me there....I had already closed my eyes..my fingers clutched the lower part of the gown ....My heart was beating faster... and i was waiting for the moment...but....

"Nandini you change ...I am waiting for you outside" broke my chain of shiverings n feelings..

I came into my senses and just dragged him outside of the room as if it was all his fault that he came closer to me...

I bolted the door...But felt sorry for my behaviour ...

I opened it back... And looked for him...and guess what the moment i opened the door I found his eyes on me and I closed it again as a blushing action...

Sindoori rang suhagan saccha
Saccha re sarmaya jo paaya hai woh
Tu dil mein maahi aaya hai
Maine maahi paaya hai
Nazar laaye naa, koi nazar laaye naa

I quickly changed myself and came outside but Navya was nowhere to find...

_________

Manik's pov

I guess Nandini has some magnetic field around her... Everytime i come close to her i get carried away... My fingers started trailing her back...and i could feel the goosebumps on her body... I loved the effect I had on her...Anyhow I controlled myself and zipped her dress...And in a moment she threw me out of the room but... again she opened the door to have a look at me...I saw her cheeks turned crimson red and that turned my lips into a curve....

I saw her standing there.I offered her lift... Throughout the journey I saw her head down...Whenever our eyes met I could spot the trail of shyness in her eyes... And my favourite part of the journey was looking at Nandini through the rear view mirror...and I am sure she loved it too...

We reached and she ran towards her house in a blink of an eye..

"Ab ise kya hua?" asked Mukti

"Kuch nahi let's go" I said and we drove back to Malhotra Mansion.

So  how's it?? Did you like the teasing session of Manik by the evil twins? And what about the cute romantic MaNan moment? I love reading your comments... so keep them coming... n yes vote too ... And yes its #2YearsOfMaNanConfession so go to twitter and trend now...