Chapter 7 Unknown Happenings

Inline comments please...

Manik's pov

"Hey Bro!! Wassup..? " greeted Harshad...

"Hey Harshad kaha tha tu kal..dikha nhi?" (Harshad is classmate of Manik he is the one who suggested Manik's name to the college ppl..he is already a professor here)

"Haa yaar had to tk a leave for some emergency..Mene suna u hv been suspended that too cz of a gal.."

"Yup..."

"So what u gonna do with her"

"Time will say dude..ok bye see u soon.."

"Okay see u soon Hero😉"

Hmmmm..where is she..? My eyes searched for that cutiepie..Gosh what r u saying? Interrupted Mr Brain.. yaar tu chup nhi beth sakta m finding someone..just keep ur mouth shut... Finally i spotted her😉

_______

Nandini's pov

Aiyappa..pls i dont want to meet that monster..so use mujhse ap dur hi rakho...

 "Come on Nandu.. lets use the lift "
Dhruv ordered..

"Ya nandu..chal na hum h na..." Navya joined him..

"Oka...okaay...!! "

I was about to enter the lift..but the door got closed😶

"Shit yaar i got late.."

Ab kya karu..stairs se jaun..ya..🤔 mmmm.. Nandu u r my strong bacha na, i remembered amma's words.. and so i waited for the lift to come down.. and taking a deep breath i entered ..none were inside.

_____

Manik's pov

There she is... Wow... An amazing idea popped up.. so i ran n went to switch off the lights of the lift... So yeh karne wala h tu... Snapped Mr. Paglu Dil..haan ab dekh tu mazaa.. Mr Brain was in active mode... Uffo guys let me concentrate.. I went towards the emergency exit to keep an eye on Nandini.

_______

Nandini's pov

Aiyappa in lights ko kya hua. .? Aap aesa kese kr sakte ho..? Dhruv Navya..kaha ho tumlog.. signal v gayab.. ab..?I was fully nervous ... I could feel everything upside down 😢

Manik's pov

What is she doing.? Upar dekhkar kisse baat kr rhi h.. btw she looks cute comnented Mr.Paglu Dil.. oye chup yaar... Oh no something is wrong.. She is sweating... She retreated to the corner with her arms and face now buried in her knees... Is she crying.? Omg...she is wailing loud... SHITTTTTTTTT...... Ye kya kiya Manik tumne..? scolded Mr. Paglu Dil ... Nandini is claustrophobic...😲 Damn Manik...ab...? I ran to switch on the lights... shit..i saw that the lift got stuck..... Oh God😐

Dekh kya rha hai... Jao andar jao..n i agreed to  the Mr.Paglu Dil's suggestion.

"Nandini.. Nandini get up ..pls get up..look at me..you dont get scared..I am here ..i am here to save you princess...😍 Tumhe kuch nhi hoga trust me..mai tumhe kuch nhi hone doonga...😍 get up pls..."

She looked at me and all i could see was tears.. millions of tears flowing... My heart ached seeing this😭 Her eyes were swollen indicating the intensity of her sobs.. I held her... she was shivering ... The moment she got up...i found her clinging to my arms... She held me so tight that i choked a bit...I understood her mental condition.....

"Nothing will happen Nandini

"Nothing will happen Nandini..You are safe in my arms..." 😍

Shall i hug her back Or she ll think i am taking undue advantage.. ?? uffo manik..she needs you...use tumhari jarurat hai.. Bahon me bhar lo use .. reminded Mr.Paglu Dil... No Manik..tu aesa kuch nhi krega... Meri baat sun..cried Mr.Brain.... Just shut ur mouth..😈ordered Mr.Paglu Dil..n Mr. Brain nau do gyarah ho gya.
After the argument between these 2 i decided to gently put my arms  around her..n trust me it felt awesome... 😍She clinged more to me..and i gave her the necessary warmth.. the care she needed most at this hour of crisis... We stood there for 10 mins in the same posture..

"Nandini chalo yaha se bahar nikalte hai.."

There was a dead silence all over..Only i could hear was our heartbeats... I scooped her in my arms.. and came out of the emergency exit with great difficulty.....

Aah... Finally i brought her out of the mess i had created .. She still was clinging close to me...

"Just sit here..i'll bring a glass of water for you" she nodded..

 "Have this you'll feel better ...." i gave her the glass of water.

She was now returning back to normalcy....

"I am really sorry Nandini for whatever happened i didn't know that u r claustrophobic...I am really sorry...I was just playing a prank to teach u a lesson..M very sorry..pls maaf kr do mujhe"

"Oh i see...this was ur revenge for what i did yesterday... Congratulations Mr.Manik Malhotra.. you won..you excelled at taking your revenge...by horrifying me to the extreme...U know what... I could have died... "

"I would have never let you die Nandini"😍 ❤

"Just shut up i said... U know what i want to do..?"

"What?? If you want to slap me u can..." I forwarded my cheek..

"Dur hato mujhse...😈😠 " She pushed me..

"I HATE YOU MR . MANIK MALHOTRA...I HATE YOU..SUNA TUMNE.. I HATE YOU...NEVER EVER COME CLOSE TO ME ...NEVER EVER..."

And she went... And i dont know why but she left me in tears😢...

So how was this chapter???A shock and surprise isn't it??? Votes and comments please😍