Chapter 32- MaNan Duet (Jhankar)

Nandini's pov

After having the kadha I slept... When I woke up I saw Manik sitting in tge chair with his head down...He was still here....
"Manik..." I said

"Nandini...tum ..tum thik toh ho na...Tumhe kuch chaiye...?" Manik  woke up startled..

"No...Main kitni der soyi...?"

"Hmmm...3 hours... It's 4pm now..."

"We have to perform....at 6pm..."

"Will you be able to perform...I mean agar tum nhi kar sakti..Its absolutely fine...I will inform Nyonika..."

"No...Manik... It's our profession...I can't deny ....And mai thik hu...I will perform..."

"But.. tumhari fever...? "

"Kadha peene k baad main thik hu... A big Thanks to that person jisne kadha banaya mere liye.... "

I saw a smile on  Manik's face

"Kya hua...why are you smiling Manik.?"

"Nothing...so are you sure..you gonna perform..."

"Yup..100%...I am fine Manik..you don't worry..."

"Okay then I'll pick you up in an hour..."

"Okay...bye..."

Manik went away...And I got up n went to the kitchen  for having a glass of water...

"Oh my God...!!!!! "

"What the hell is this...."

I shouted seeing  kitchen in a messed up condition... Everything was scattered here and there ....I wondered who created this mess...

Near the stove I saw all kinds of spices and some basil leaves...

Ohh I see...the kadha was made here... But who made it? No one has come except Manik....

I saw some dried blood drops on the chopper board...

And now I was sure it was Manik...who made the kadha...I realized that's the reason he smiled when I thanked the person who made the kadha...

I can't believe...Manik..I guess he doesn't even know to cook....made kadha for me.... it's unbelievable ....Even after a cut he continued...Wow....

And he even wrapped the cold cloth on my forehead and stayed here until I was awake...Who would do so much for me...?

I mean no one has done so much for me except Amma n Appa ....

He's not a monster at all....

He wears a mask of monster...

Nandu...Manik is a pure soul....His heart is as pure as molten gold...😍😍

I was busy admiring the best qualities of Manik in my mind... My respect for him seemed to increase day by day....

Now I made up my mind to thank him...

Coming back to the reality as the kitchen was in a mess...I started cleaning it....

An hour later Manik came and we headed towards the college...

_____________

Manik's pov

I hurried towards the green room .... Traditional yet modern was the theme of our closing act...